with Pooja?

At hospital:
Mahesh is checking patients now.
Mahesh: Hello uncle, how are you feeling now? (Smile)
Patient: iam feeling better doctor.
Mahesh: hmm, did you take your medicines? (He asked while checking him with stethoscope)
Patient: yeah I took, thank you son.
Mahesh: No, it's my duty uncle.(smile) Take rest, I will visit again.
Like that he also visited other patients and came back to his cabin. He took his mobile and smiled looking at his wallpaper. (It is the pic that mahesh and sam took together in forest) He unlocked his mobile and about to call Sam but his cabin door suddenly opened revealing pooja. He got a little missed off and said
Mahesh: How many times do I have to tell you knock before you come? (Irritated tone)
Pooja: And how many times I have to tell you that I won't knock. Do I really have to do that? (She said while coming and sat on the chair casually)
Mahesh: ok, so tell me why did you come here today?
Pooja: Nothing, I heard you are going to Australia to study new courses.
Mahesh: How do you know?
Pooja: I have my ways. Tell me, is it true?
Mahesh: yes. (He said while reading a book)

Pooja: I will also come with you then

He shifted his gaze to Pooja and asked
Mahesh: why? Do you have interest in it? Do you even know what it is about?
Pooja: No..... but I will also come with you. That's it.
Mahesh: don't talk rubbish. Just focus on yourself.
Pooja: I will do whatever I want. Just wait and watch.(She smirked and went away)
He got annoyed with her behavior and continued reading the book. But after a while he again got disturbed by a phone call. He checked the caller id revealing pooja's father(who is one of the rich person in India)
Mahesh: Hello uncle?
Pooja's father: hey, Mahesh. How are you doing?
Mahesh: All fine uncle, how are you?
Pooja's father: iam good. I heard you are going to Australia for study purpose.
Mahesh: y-yes uncle.
Pooja's father: take Pooja with you. She also wanted to go and I will manage things there.
Mahesh: b-but uncle....
Pooja's father: what? Any problem?
Mahesh sighed and said
Mahesh: no uncle, I will take her with me.
Pooja's father: that's nice. Go on with your work, sorry for the disturbance.
Mahesh: No uncle, it's fine. Bye.
Mahesh cut the call and sighed sadly.
After a while, Sam called Mahesh.
OTP:
Sam: Hello sir.(smile)
Mahesh: Hello sam. (He smiled brightly)
Sam: I think Someone forgot me. (Pout)
Mahesh: No, how can I forget you? I was just busy so....
Sam: ok, I understand. (Smile)
Mahesh: so, have you had dinner?
Sam: yeah. Did you eat anything?
Mahesh: yes, I did just now.
Sam: Really? Can I believe you?
Mahesh: ofcourse madam. I really did.
Sam: ok, ok. (Giggle)
They talked for few minutes randomly.
Mahesh: Sam, I need to tell you something.
Sam: yes, tell me. What is it?
Mahesh: iam going to Australia the day after tomorrow.
Sam: what? Why?
Mahesh: I need to study new courses there. It is important.
Sam: oh... for how long?(sad tone)
Mahesh: I week.
Sam: what? 1 week? (Little shock+sad tone)
Mahesh felt bad but decided to make situation light so he teased her.
Mahesh: what? You can't handle that? You will miss me, right?(teasing)
Sam: w-what? I- I w-won't.
Mahesh: oh, really?(teasing smile)
Sam: y-yes. And Flight time?
Mahesh: flight will take off at 10pm.
Sam: oh ok.. and btw are you going alone?
He gulped and stayed silent for few seconds.
Sam: Hello, are you there?
Mahesh: huh?
Sam: Iam asking, are you going alone?
Mahesh: N-No. Pooja is also coming with me. (Little scared)
Sam smiled faded after hearing that and became silent.

Mahesh: Hello? Hello sam, say something

Sam: w-with Pooja?
Mahesh: yes.
Sam: congrats Mahesh. (Blank)
Mahesh: huh?
Sam: you are going to honeymoon before marriage, right? (She said sarcastically in anger)
Mahesh: what? Do you even know what are you saying Sam? (He asked being shock+angry)
Sam: I don't know. Anyways all the best. Iam hanging up now, don't call me right now.
She cut the call making mahesh helpless. He throwed his mobile on table and rubbed his temples being frustrated.

---TIME SKIP---
Mahesh and nani are at airport. Mahesh told what had happened to Nani.
Mahesh: I don't know, what to do right now. I put many messages to her but she did not reply. I didn't call her because she said not to call her.
Nani: It's ok, she will understand. Give her time.
Mahesh nodded and said
Mahesh: I hope so too.
Suddenly Nani got a call.
Nani: yeah. Here at the passenger's waiting area. Hmm, Come here.
Mahesh thought it was pooja but his eyes widened watching Sam coming to them while panting heavily. He was surprised by her presence and smiled at her. Sam calmed herself and avoided his gaze.
Nani: what are you doing here? (Tease)
Sam: I-I c-came to s-send off my f-friend. So I j-just--
Nani: oh really? (Teasing smile)
Sam pinch his hand lightly and Said
Sam: yes... And why are you not going with them? (She whispered yelled to Nani but can be heard by mahesh)
Nani: ahh.. why will I go? That course is not for my career. (He asked while rubbing his hand where she pinched)
Sam: but still-
Nani: ok ok, iam hungry. I will go and eat something. (He quickly left from there leaving them alone)
She sat quietly beside Mahesh and the situation became awkward. They both didn't utter a word for a moment but he broke it.
Mahesh: Iam glad that you came. How did you come here?
Sam: By taxi.
Mahesh nodded and both became silent again. After a while,
Sam: sorry. (Low voice)
Mahesh: huh?
Sam: Iam s-sorry. I didn't mean to say that on call. It's just slip out of my mouth in anger.
Mahesh smiled secretly and said
Mahesh: And why did you get angry?
Sam looked at him who is already looking at her Innocently. She looked away and stayed silent and he chuckled.
Mahesh: I know you are jealous.
Sam: w-what? I- Iam not.
Mahesh: ok, I understand. And iam also sorry.
Sam: for what?
Mahesh: because I can't do anything, pooja's dad has influences with many people and he is also a good person. I can't deny him.
Sam: It's ok, I understand. I don't mean what i said that day on call. (She said looking down sadly)

Mahesh: btw do you like Paris or Switzerland?(He asked diverting her)Sam: hmm, I like Paris

Sam: hmm, I like Paris. Why? (Raising brow)
Mahesh: then we will go to Paris to our honeymoon.
Sam: oh, then Switzerland will be best because the climate is cold there. (She realized what she said just now and face palmed herself covering her flustered red face)
Mahesh chuckled and said
Mahesh: ok we will go there.
Sam: N-No, I don't mean that. I just said it casually.. and also why will I go with you to honeymoon? I will go with my husband.
Mahesh: And I will be your husband sweetheart. (He said holding her hand giving her goosebumps)