chapter five: My charm against yours

"You feel so good" he murmured against her mouth, his hands slipping down to grip her waist.

He pulled back from the kiss, looking down at her, his eyes drinking in her face, her expressions of pleasure and love.

She had to pull away from the kiss because she couldn't help but keep moaning as she threw her head back slightly, her mouth opening as her sounds of pleasure filled the room, her eyes closed.

"Tom... Tom" she moaned his name.

The sound of his name on her lips, his name falling from her mouth in gasping breaths and moans, Drove him wild with desire. He had always disliked the sound of his name, too common, but coming from her mouth, the way she moaned it, was a new level of pleasure, it sounded.. powerful.

"Open your eyes" he commanded, his voice low and husky. "Look at me."

He started to move faster, deeper, his hands gripping her waist tightly.

She breathed heavily, her mouth opened wide from the sensation, her eyes still closed as more moans escaped her mouth, louder than before. Her chest rising up and falling down at each breath. She held tightly onto his shoulders and back.

"I can't..Tom please" her tone needy, altered by her cries of pleasure.

He watched her, entranced by the sight of her coming undone beneath him. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life. Her moans, her gasps, the way she clung to him like he was her lifeline...

"Look at me" he commanded again, his voice rough with desire.
"Open your eyes."

He wanted to see her eyes, wanted to see the look in her eyes as he took her to heights she'd never experienced before.

She opened her eyes slowly, breathing heavily and moaning. She looked into his eyes as he kept pushing onto her. Their bodies moving together against the bed.

His heart skipped a beat as her eyes opened, meeting his gaze. The sight of her beneath him, her eyes locked on his, her mouth slightly open as she moaned...it was almost too much for him to handle.

"There you are" he murmured, his voice husky with lust and excitement.

He captured her lips in a deep, passionate kiss, one hand weaving into her hair as he devoured her. His movements grew faster, deeper, driven by the need to make her feel everything.

He watched as she threw her head back, her gasps and moans filling the room as he pushed into her over and over again. He was nearing his own release, his body tense with the effort of holding back.

"I'm..." he started to warn her, but before he could finish his sentence, he had to pull out, finishing on the sheets.

He panted heavily, as he gathered her in his arms, pulling her close to his chest.

As he pulled out she let out a low moan and panted heavily too, she moved her head to look at him.

"Why... did you...stop? What happened?" She breathed heavily, her tone low.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body close to his as he tried to catch his breath.

"I had to.." he managed to say, his voice husky. "If I didn't stop, I would have..."

He trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence. He didn't want to scare her by telling her he would have gotten her pregnant.

"You would've what? Tom? What did we just do?" her eyes widened and her eyebrows rose up as she was still trying to regain breath.