Backstage Drama (requested)

The buzz of excitement filled the air as thousands of fans eagerly awaited Taylor's performance on her highly anticipated Eras Tour. The stadium was packed, and the energy was electric. Among the sea of Swifties, the Kardashian-Jenner family had made a grand entrance, attracting attention from everyone around them.

Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, and Kris took their seats in the VIP section, their presence causing quite a stir. Though their attendance might have seemed like an olive branch to some, those who knew the history between Taylor and the Kardashians understood the underlying tension.

As Taylor took the stage, the crowd erupted in cheers. She performed hit after hit, showcasing her incredible range and talent. Travis watched from the sidelines, his heart swelling with pride. He knew how much this tour meant to her, and he loved seeing her thrive.

After the final song, Taylor waved to the crowd, thanking them for their support. She glanced over at Travis and smiled, her eyes twinkling with happiness. Little did she know, the night was about to take an unexpected turn.

Backstage, Taylor was approached by her tour manager. "Taylor, the Kardashian-Jenner family wants to meet you. They're waiting in the VIP lounge."

Taylor's smile faltered for a moment, but she quickly composed herself. "Alright, let's get this over with," she said, trying to keep her nerves in check.

Travis, sensing her apprehension, placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "You got this, Tay. I'll be right there with you."

As they walked towards the VIP lounge, Taylor took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for the encounter. The door opened, and there stood the entire Kardashian-Jenner clan, all eyes on Taylor.

"Taylor, great show," Kim said, her tone polite but insincere. "We wanted to congratulate you in person."

"Thank you," Taylor replied, forcing a smile. "I appreciate it."

Kris stepped forward, her expression unreadable. "You know, Taylor, it's impressive how you've managed to stay relevant all these years. Some people just can't seem to let go of the past, can they?"

Taylor's smile tightened. "I believe in learning from the past and growing from it."

Khloe scoffed. "Yeah, sure. Or maybe you just love playing the victim."

Travis's eyes narrowed as he watched the exchange, his protective instincts kicking in. He could see the hurt in Taylor's eyes, even if she was trying to hide it.

"Listen, we're not here to rehash old drama," Kendall said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "We just wanted to see if you could handle being in the same room with us without any drama."

Taylor took a deep breath, trying to keep her composure. "I'm here to celebrate my fans and the music. I'm not interested in drama."

Kylie smirked. "Right, because you've never been involved in any drama before."

That was the last straw for Travis. He stepped forward, his expression fierce. "Alright, that's enough."

The Kardashians turned their attention to him, surprised by his sudden outburst.

"Taylor has been nothing but gracious and professional," Travis continued, his voice steady but firm. "She's worked incredibly hard to get where she is, and she doesn't deserve to be treated like this."

Kim raised an eyebrow. "And who are you to defend her?"

"I'm her boyfriend," Travis said, standing tall. "And more importantly, I'm someone who respects her. She deserves to be treated with respect, not belittled and insulted."

Kourtney crossed her arms. "We're just being honest."

"There's a difference between honesty and cruelty," Travis shot back. "And what you're doing is cruel."

Taylor looked up at Travis, her eyes filled with gratitude. She felt a surge of strength knowing he was by her side, standing up for her.

Kris sighed. "We didn't come here to fight. We just wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings."

Taylor took a step forward, her voice calm but resolute. "If that's truly the case, then thank you for coming. But I don't need to justify myself or my choices to anyone, least of all to those who don't respect me."

The room fell silent as Taylor's words hung in the air. The Kardashians exchanged glances, unsure of how to respond.

Travis put an arm around Taylor's shoulders. "I think it's time for us to go. Taylor's had a long day."

Without waiting for a response, they turned and walked out of the room. As they made their way down the hallway, Taylor felt a sense of relief and empowerment wash over her.

"Thank you, Travis," she said softly, leaning into him. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You don't have to face this alone, Tay," Travis replied, kissing the top of her head. "I'll always be here for you."

Back in their dressing room, Taylor let out a deep breath, the tension finally starting to fade. She looked up at Travis, her eyes shining with appreciation. "You were amazing back there."

"So were you," Travis said, his eyes full of admiration. "You handled that with so much grace."

Taylor smiled, feeling the love and support from him wrapping around her like a comforting blanket. "I'm just glad it's over."

Travis chuckled. "Yeah, me too. But you know what? You came out of it even stronger."

Taylor nodded, feeling the truth in his words. She had faced the confrontation with courage and integrity, and she knew she could handle whatever came her way.

As they sat together, Taylor's phone buzzed with messages of support from friends and fans who had heard about the encounter. She felt a renewed sense of purpose, knowing that she had people who believed in her and stood by her side.

"You know," Taylor said thoughtfully, "this just proves that no matter what happens, I have the strength to keep moving forward."

"And I'll be right there with you," Travis said, giving her a reassuring squeeze. "Every step of the way."

Taylor leaned in and kissed him, feeling a deep sense of gratitude and love. No matter the challenges or the people who tried to bring her down, she knew she had found something real and true in Travis. Together, they were unstoppable.

The night might have been filled with drama, but it also highlighted the strength of their bond and the unwavering support they had for each other. And that, Taylor realized, was worth more than any victory over old enemies.