Going through with the plan//six//

November/9/1983     The song quote for this chapter is"But if u need to be mean, be mean to me"

Eventually Will woke up and sat up next to his sister.Will and Gwen sat in their eerie surroundings, deep within the Upside Down's nightmarish realm. Their eyes darted cautiously, wary of the lurking dangers that surrounded them. With a serious tone, Gwen spoke up."But you said you talked to mom through the... lights," she reminded Will. Will nodded, a mix of determination and fear in his expression. "Yeah... It's like we're connected to Hawkins. We are in Hawkins," he replied, his voice sounding uneasy.Gwen's eyes widened with realization. "You talked to her... through the lights," she repeated, the notion of communication through unusual means sinking in. Will grimaced recalling a recent encounter with the Demogorgon. "Yeah... But it takes too long. The Demogorgon almost got me... again," he admitted, a hint of vulnerability in his voice. Gwen's expression shifted, a spark of determination in her gaze. "Then we'll call her," she said firmly. Will looked at her skeptically, still wary of the risks involved.

Will and Gwen, their hands clasped together, moved with cautious steps through the treacherous terrain of the Upside Down. They navigated the eerie surroundings, avoiding the hidden dangers beneath their feet as they made their way toward their house. Their goal was clear – reach their home, within this distorted version of reality, to make a attempt to contact their mother and get out of there.Will's heart pounded in his chest as he stepped on a loud branch, the sound echoing through the silence of the Upside Down. "Shoot," Gwen whispered, her eyes widening in panic. Before they could react further, a Demogorgon lunged out from the shadows, its presence sending a jolt of fear through Will. The unexpected creature cornered him, its growls filling the air. Gwen, quick to act, yelled out, "Hey! Dipstick, I'm right here!" Her voice echoed loudly, drawing the Demogorgon's attention away from Will. The demogorgon's eyes turned toward Gwen, its menacing gaze fixating on her. Armed with a lighter and a glass empty coke bottle she found at the bottom  of her book bag, Gwen took a moment to prepare. "Up-side down this... u super natural peice of sh*t!" She yelled, flinging the bottle at the Demogorgon. The impact stung the otherworldly creature, causing it to recoil in pain and let out a tortured shriek. Sensing the opportunity, Gwen quickly grabbed Will's hand and took off running, using the momentary distraction to their advantage.

Gwen's fearless nature had always been a standout trait. Since childhood, she had stood tall as Will's valiant protector, shielding him from Lonnie's wrath, bullies, and any threat that dared to harm him. She didn't stop there, though her protective instincts extended to Will's friends as well. The entire party knew they could count on Gwen, as she'd stand up for anyone who needed it. Even Johnathen, her older brother, had tried to downplay her concern, yet deep down, he secretly appreciated her unwavering support. in other words you could say she stood on business,always.

☆☆☆☆