※fanfiction winners※

We are thrilled to announce the winners of the Cloud Awards for the fanfiction genre! But before we reveal the names, we want to take a moment to acknowledge the incredible contributions of everyone involved in this contest.

A HUGE SHOUTOUT AND APPRECIATION FOR AsherTheKookabura and Saramitra_ (me!) WHO TOOK UP THE GENRE AND MADE IT A SUCCESS!

To all our participants, THANK YOU for pouring your creativity into your submissions and making this contest an unforgettable experience. Your passion for storytelling is truly inspiring.

And now, to our winners — CONGRATULATIONS! Your extraordinary tales have captivated us and stood out for their originality, depth and spellbinding narratives.

Without further ado, here are the winners of the Cloud Awards for the fan fiction genre:

1. I'll protect you, maknae! by SSears90 and Lorely: The tomb of Merlin by BellOfSilence 

2. Love beyond the stage lights by TaeTaeGinger

3. Lost in the maze by Strawberry1d and Supergirl: Between Two Stars by MRArcher_writer 

Honorable Mention: First Kiss by LAJoyner 

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! 👏

judge's note from AsherTheKookabura - Hey! Please don't be disheartened if you didn't win, there will be many more opportunities in the future. I loved and enjoyed reading all of your books and I look forward to all of your works. If my judging seems unfair or unnecessary please do tell me i would try my best to improve.

they had to leave mid-way due to an emergency but we made it here, so yay!

note: it might take me longer than usual to get around with sending reviews/feedbacks, please be patient with me :')

For those who need their scorecard/reviews, comment here ➸

cheers,
thetranquilityteam!