※miscellaneous entries/genre winners※

We are thrilled to announce the winners of the Cloud Awards for the miscellaneous genre! But before we reveal the names, we want to take a moment to acknowledge the incredible contributions of everyone involved in this contest.

A HUGE SHOUTOUT AND APPRECIATION FOR Eloeide (for Mythology and Science Fiction) and Saramitra_ (for general entries, art gallery and poetry) WHO TOOK UP THE GENRE AND MADE IT A SUCCESS!

To all our participants, THANK YOU for pouring your creativity into your submissions and making this contest an unforgettable experience. Your passion for storytelling is truly inspiring.

And now, to our winners — CONGRATULATIONS! Your extraordinary tales have captivated us and stood out for their originality, depth and spellbinding narratives.

Without further ado, here are the winners of the Cloud Awards for the miscellaneous entries/genre:

1. Excavations by SeraDrake , Open Mind by Eloeide , Saving Satyavan by romance_lover16 , Rhodoreef by SuVida777

2. Glimmer by DemellzDemellz , Racing Hearts in Bloom by Antascia , My Heart, My Sanctuary by Aravis-Brightspell

3. Luxor Archives by StellaRoseATX , The Eyes of Power by TheWordArtistBooks 

Honorable Mention: Mysteries of Riverwood by LMNTrix117

this is a long list, maybe take it as a team win, the only times your work didn't win was, if there was an entry across two sub-categories or your work didn't make it to the mark.

please don't take the loss personally, we have tried our best to put this list together, but we have the most wins here, so yay!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! 👏

For those who need their scorecard/reviews, comment here ➸

cheers,

thetranquilityteam!