A Big Fan A.F.

Your dad owned a studio, and he was currently recording the songs for The Really Loud House musical, but he was busy today, so you took his place, since you were an artist yourself.

Today, your crush Annaka Fourneret was coming to record her character's song Knock 'em loose, so you were nervous, to say the least.

You got to the studio, and after getting everything set up, Annaka arrived she was alone. You wondered why, so you decided to ask her.

"Hello Annaka, the name's Y/n. Isn't there supposed to be more people with you?"

"Oh hey there, Y/n, huh, where's Mr L/n?"

"My dad's busy, so I took his place"

"Oh, you're Mr L/n's daughter."

"Yeah, anyway, let's go start recording"

"Okay"

"Okay, take these headphones and enter the room."

"Got it"

A few hours later, you finished recording the song, and you wanted to ask Annaka out, so you decided to do so.

"Hey Annaka, since you are finished, do you want to go grab some coffee?"

"Sure, I have nothing to do today, so I would love to."

A few days later, you were called by your dad to the studio, and he told you to bring the guitar. And as you arrived, you saw the entire cast of The Really Loud House, and it was the first time seeing Annaka after your "date" Turns out your dad wanted your help with the guitar parts in a song.

After finishing, Annaka came to talk to you and said.

"Hey Y/n I just want to say I liked th3 new song you released, and I've been your fan for a while."

"Same here you inspire me a lot, so I was wondering if you would like to go out, on a date."

"I would love to"

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow"

312 words

A/n

So I updated this I'm sorry this is short but I will probably update a part 2 tomorrow anyway see you guys and please check out my second story: Royal Force.