THANK YOU & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Thank you so much for reading ANGEL'S LANDING! I hope you enjoyed the story. I thoroughly enjoyed every comment and vote and add(s) to your reading list(s). Again, thank you so much for reading, and I hope you're looking forward to reading more about Rae and Ilios/Axel's relationship in my next book!

As you may or may not have gleaned from the intro/description of this book, ANGEL'S LANDING is the third book of the ONEVERSE COLLECTION. So, if you liked the characters, feel free to try out the other books in the collection!

Now, on to the announcements!

Announcement One: I am happy to announce that my next book, SERAPH, will be dropping soon! SERAPH is the fourth and final book in the ONEVERSE COLLECTION and will be the novel where everything is resolved. All the major players — Kilo & Castyr, Rae & Axel, and Denzyl & Devyn — will feature in SERAPH. Orion and Aklys will be the main couple since everything started with them, and the entire timeline will end with the resolution of their story. Rae & Axel will be the second main couple with Kilo & Castyr and Denzyl & Devyn as supporting couples.

Announcement Two: FALLEN STAR is being rewritten! FALLEN STAR is the first book in the ONEVERSE COLLECTION and focuses on Kilo and Castyr's story. It is the first book I have completed; my writing style has changed and matured, so I want to give it a "makeover", if you may, and make it better than ever! Also, I just really miss Kilo and Castyr and am looking forward to developing their story to enhance the quality. The original version will remain up, so if you want to read the entire story before I complete the rewrite, please feel free to do so! The first version is not going anywhere :)

With all that said, thanks again, and I hope you will look forward to SERAPH! Love you guys. Have a great day/night wherever you may be.

Much love,
WeiDao 維道