Scary? My God, You're Divine!: SilverCandle

Scary? My God, You're Divine! (SFW)

In a human AU, Silver Spoon is completely and utterly obsessed with Candle, unable to banish thoughts of her from his mind no matter how hard he tries. Lovesick and consumed by his feelings, he finds himself wrapped around Candle's finger. After stringing him along for a long time, Candle eventually makes Silver Spoon's dreams come true.

Lyrics:

Hurt me and tell me you're mine

I don't know why but I like it

Scary? My God, you're divine

Gimme them, gimme them dope and diamonds

– Diet Mountain Dew (The Flight Demo) Lana Del Rey

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

Ever since season 3 of Inanimate Insanity ended and Silver Spoon met Candle, he had become deeply infatuated with her. He was obsessed, absolutely adoring everything about her. Candle was his best friend, his ride or die, something Silver had never experienced before. She was the one he spent most of his time with, every day, for hours whenever she was free. They'd sit in her room at Hotel OJ and meditate, go out for coffee, or occasionally have movie days where they watched films together. They were always close, but never as close as Silver wanted to be. He craved more than friendship; he cherished being her friend but dreamed of being her boyfriend. His crush had been present since halfway through the third season and had not left his mind since. He couldn't stop thinking about her, imagining her in different ways. Every night as he lay in bed, she was the first thought that came to mind, and every moment he woke up, he thought about her. There was never a moment when she wasn't on his mind.

He couldn't even look at her anymore without his mind going crazy. How could a woman be so beautiful? Her gorgeous long dark purple hair always sat perfectly against her shoulders, complementing her hourglass figure with perfect proportions. Her smooth skin, the way her eyes shimmered, her plump glossed lips—everything about her was mesmerising. And her voice, oh her voice, it was angelic, soothing yet slightly intimidating. She was a powerful and strong woman, unafraid to stand up for herself, always knowing what she wanted and how to get it. She was everything Silver Spoon could ever dream of, yet she was just out of his reach.

Silver could only dream of being with her, and dream he did. There was no clear reason why he couldn't pursue his feelings for her—he was simply embarrassed, nervous, and shy. Confessing his feelings to the most beautiful goddess in the world was terrifying to Silver. His ego was fragile, and Candle had the power to shatter it completely. If she were to reject him, it would devastate him. He knew that a woman as strong as her didn't need a man, especially not a man like himself. She was independent, and he feared he would only hold her back. But how could he get her out of his head? He had never felt this way about any woman before. He wanted her deeply, truly, but all he could do was dream.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

At exactly 6 AM, Silver was fast asleep in his room, yet his mind was racing as he dreamt of Candle once more. These dreams came frequently for Silver Spoon—if not every night, then at least every other night. On the rare occasions he didn't dream of Candle, he didn't dream at all. Tossing and turning, he envisioned Candle close to him. In his dream, he sat against the bed with Candle towering above him, dominating him. Her fierce, bright purple eyes bore down on him, intimidating yet irresistibly alluring. She wore a gorgeous gown—a tight, elegant piece in a rich purple shade. It hugged her figure, featuring a simple plunging neckline and thin straps. The smooth fabric had a slight sheen, adding a touch of glamour, and a subtle slit on one side allowed for easy movement, completing the sleek and sophisticated look.