jayki (S)

requested by @violetvenom08 </33

top- ni-ki bottom- Jay (btw im swapping their ages so Jay will be the younger one)

contains: 

punishment, jealousy, angry sex/smut,

ni-ki POV:

I and jay were in a relationship for a year but whenever Jay and Sunoo met, he always flirted with him and I always got jealous of them and sunoo is my ex-boyfriend but I just shrugged it off until I saw Jay touching Sunoo's waist so I know what I have to do, I quickly walked to jay and sunoo and grabbed jays wrist harshly but I didn't care and went home with him.

I yeeted Jay on our bed causing him to yelp, "Why were you holding Sunoo's waist earlier? don't you know you already have a boyfriend?" I said getting close to his face and making him shiver, "I'm sorry.." Jay said shivering "Can't believe you would flirt with Sunoo like that, but just so you know, I'll let everyone know you're mine, only mine," I said while stripping Jay and to

I then started to kiss him a not passionately or innocent, but rough and heated kiss, and Jay was a moaning mess that I put my tongue inside his mouth and started to taste every bit of it, jay then suddenly tapped my shoulder because we were kissing 3 min long so I let him gasp for air, jay is so cute when getting ruined by me, then I went to his neck to give him hickies "n-ni-ki~, everyone might see the m-marks~" jay said stopping me "so what? it's not like I'm not your boyfriend or sum, plus they could tell that you already have a boyfriend" I said before pampering his neck with the HICKIES I make, after that, I looked at Jay a bit, I love how he's under me all pampered by hickies, it's like art to me, he then suddenly flipped me and grabbed my hard cock and started to lick the tip "fuck jay.." I said moaning after he put my cock inside his mouth fully and started to bob up and down, I grabbed his hair and pushed his head forcefully causing him to gag until his gag reflex acts up "shit I'm close" I said while I started to go faster until I came to a full load of come inside his mouth, I then lift his chin looking at him swallowing my come "such a good boy for hyung" I said smirking "i-am a good boy.." jay said, "do you want a reward? since you're such a good boy" I said smirking which he eventually nodded, "Everything my baby wants, gets" (I'm getting deja vu LMAO) I said while I put Jay onto the bed and smacked his cute buttcheeks making him yelp in pain, I then started to put my cock inside his hole and started a fast pace making jay moan loudly and its music in my ears, "c-close~" jay said "wait for hyungie" I said while I stopped him from cumming quickly "p-please~" jay said begging "be patient, I'm already close too" I said, after coming we rest on the bed, panting for air, "don't fucking flirt with Sunoo like that" I said on a serious tone "okay.. 'm sorry" jay said while he hugged me "if you do that again, ill make sure you can't walk for months" I said making him chuckle.

i did this at 2am and i was sleepy tht time lololol

btw dont forget to vote if you liked it

me after forgetting to save a oneshot that i made (it actually happened earlier and it was long af T-T

ANYWAYS, BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE