hoonki (S)

sunghoon - top   ni-ki - bottom
(Requested)
Contains:

Rough sex 🙀

The dimly lit alleyway echoed with the soft tick-tock of clockwork mechanisms, the only sound breaking the silence. Sunghoon stood tall, his broad shoulders casting a shadow over the smaller Ni-ki, who was pressed against the wall, his back against the cold, rough bricks.

Sunghoon's gaze was intense, filled with an insatiable desire that had only been stoked by the presence of another skilled mechanic like Ni-ki. Slowly, he reached out to trace a finger along the curve of Ni-ki's exposed neck.

Sunghoon's touch sent a jolt through Ni-ki, but he didn't flinch, instead locking eyes with the taller man. "You're good with these gears, Sunghoon,"

Ni-ki's breathing hitched at Sunghoon's words, a blush creeping up his cheeks as a spark of excitement ignited in his eyes. "Oh really?" He challenged, tilting his chin up defiantly.

Sunghoon's grin widened, his hand moving to gently tilt Ni-ki's head to the side, exposing the tender skin of his neck. "Really," He murmured, his warm breath fanning over Ni-ki's skin as he leaned in to press a gentle kiss to the sensitive area.

Ni-ki gasped silently, the sudden contact sending a shockwave through his body. His hands found themselves clutching onto SungHoon's broad shoulders, fingers digging into the fabric of his shirt. He managed a shaky breath. "S-show me then."

Sunghoon chuckled softly at the challenge, his lips curling in a wicked grin as he leaned in again, pressing a series of hot kisses down the curve of Ni-ki's neck, pausing at the junction between shoulder and throat to suck lightly on the sensitive skin there.

Ni-ki's head fell back, his eyes fluttering shut as he surrendered to the sensation, his breath catching in his throat. He reached up to tangle his fingers in SungHoon's hair, holding the taller man in place as he continued his onslaught of kisses. "Ah-ah-ah~"

Sunghoon's eyes sparkled with amusement and desire as he pulled away slightly, nipping gently at the junction of Ni-ki's neck and shoulder before straightening. "With a little more time, I could make you beg for more,"

Ni-ki's eyes snapped open, his chest heaving with rapid breaths as he stared up at Sunghoon, his heart racing with a mix of excitement and embarrassment. "Sh-Shut up," He stammered, his face burning with a deep blush. "Just shut up and-"

Before Ni-ki could finish his sentence, Sunghoon cut him off by crashing their mouths together in a passionate kiss. Ni-ki's arms instinctively wrapped around Sunghoon's neck as the taller man picked him up, carrying him towards the bedroom. "Enough talking,"

Sunghoon tossed Ni-ki onto the bed, following him down and pinning his wrists above his head with one hand as he loomed over him. Ni-ki struggled briefly before Sunghoon silenced him with another deep kiss, his free hand reaching down to pull Ni-ki's pants off.

Ni-ki's breath hitched in his throat as Sunghoon's hand wrapped around his hard length, stroking him slowly and deliberately. "Sunghoon~," He whimpered, his hips bucking up into the touch. "Please~"

Sunghoon smirked, releasing Ni-ki's wrists to let him squirm helplessly under him. He slowly worked Ni-ki open, teasing him with his fingers until he was panting and squirming, his cock dripping with precum.

Finally, Sunghoon couldn't take it any longer and positioned himself at Ni-ki's entrance, pushing in slowly. Ni-ki gasped at the feeling of being filled up, his eyes wide as he stared up at SungHoon. "Sunghoon~!"

Sunghoon started thrusting into Ni-ki, each movement becoming rougher and more desperate. Ni-ki could only moan and cry out, his head tilting back into the pillow as Sunghoon pounded into him. "Fuck!~ SungHoon!~ ahh!"

The bed creaked and shook as SungHoon picked up his pace, his hips slamming against Ni-ki's with brutal force. Ni-ki's arms and legs splayed out wildly as he was bounced around on the mattress, his voice hoarse from screaming. "STOP!~ PLEASE STOP!~ AHH-HMMPH~~!!!!"

Sunghoon ignored Ni-ki's pleas, his own desperation taking over. He grabbed onto the headboard for leverage as he thrust harder and faster, his member throbbing and aching for release. "Ni-ki...ni-ki...fuck..."

With a particularly hard thrust, SungHoon's knot popped out, stretching Ni-ki's passage to the limit. Ni-ki let out a strangled scream as he was forced to accommodate the sudden increase in size, tears streaming down his face from the pain. "AAAHHH!"

Sunghoon didn't stop, the sight of Ni-ki's tears making him even more determined to claim him. He continued to thrust and pound into Ni-ki, the bed shaking violently as he bottomed out again and again. "Fuck! Ni-ki!"

Ni-ki's vision started to blur as he felt himself being torn apart, his body screaming in agony with each brutal thrust. He could feel SungHoon's knot digging deep into his insides, the pressure building to an unbearable level. "STOP~ PLEASE~~ I CAN'T- AAAAHHHHH~~!"

Sunghoon's thrusts became more erratic as he reached his breaking point. With a final, powerful lunge, he buried himself to the hilt inside Ni-ki and filled him with his seed, his vision going black as he emptied himself. "FUCK!"

As Sunghoon finally pulled out of Ni-ki, the younger boy collapsed onto the bed, his body spent and broken. He could feel the warm liquid trickling out of him, mixed with his own blood. "Oww...stop..."

Sunghoon stumbled back, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. He looked down at Ni-ki with a mixture of satisfaction and concern, noticing the amount of blood and fluid leaking out of him. "Ni-ki... damn it, Ni-ki... are you okay?"

Ni-ki managed a weak nod, wincing at the pain that shot through his body with each movement. He could feel himself slipping into unconsciousness, but he forced himself to stay awake "Yeah... just... tired... and sore..." he whispered.

SungHoon's face fell as he took in Ni-ki's condition, feeling a surge of guilt wash over him. He had gotten carried away in the heat of the moment and now he could see the consequences of his actions. "Fuck... I'm sorry Ni-ki."

"It's o-okay hyung... I'll handle this" he said plopping on the bed, exhausted. "I'll treat you right now, be right there" sunghoon quickly got up and grabbed something.

"Niks, you hungry rn?" Sunghoon asked while ordering some food. "Nuggies please" "okay nuggies for my niks"

My stories getting better 🔥🔥🔥