When music and emotions collide💓💓

"Guys, don't be late... I'm already getting ready..." Matte announced on the group call with Fourth and Winny.

"Damn you, it's only 3:30 PM. You're getting ready already? You're more intense than fangirls," Winny teased, amused by Matte's enthusiasm for his idol, Gemini Norawit.

"You idiot. Just be on time. Fourth, you too," Matte retorted.

"Rest assured, buddy. It's an evening concert. I'll be ready," Fourth replied in his usual calm tone. Though he was also eager to see Gemini, his excitement stemmed from a growing personal interest in the performer rather than fanboy fervor. Yet, Fourth's icy demeanor hid his feelings well; he never let anyone see his cards until he was certain of his emotions.

"Alright, then. Let's end the call. I need a nap to endure your craziness at the concert," Winny said, causing Matte to glare at him before ending the group call.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city,

Gemini was in the middle of rehearsals for his evening concert. Phuwin walked into the studio. "Gemini, your stylist and makeup artist are here. You should discuss your look for tonight."

"Khab P'Phuwin. Please recheck the sound and everything one more time, P," Gemini said, heading out to meet his team. Phuwin nodded and started checking the equipment.

Pond walked in just as Gemini was leaving. "How's the practice going, Gem?" he asked, but Gemini had already left.

Phuwin, keeping a close eye on Pond, replied, "He's gone to talk with the stylist and makeup artist about his look for tonight." Phuwin’s eyes followed Pond, trying to understand why Pond was acting so distant.

"Oh, I see," Pond said, not looking at Phuwin. He turned to the backup dancers. "You guys are doing great! I’m proud of how perfect my studio’s students are as dancers." He encouraged the dancers, unaware of Phuwin's longing gaze.

Pond knew Phuwin was behind him, but he couldn't bring himself to care. His overthinking mind had made him  realize he was a third wheel and was trying to gather himself. His guilt and embarrassment blinded him to Phuwin's pain. Instead, Pond believed that Phuwin felt better now that Pond had stopped being clingy and flirty.

Phuwin, on the other hand, was silently screaming inside. "You're ignoring me. Everything matters to you, but not me. What did I do wrong to upset you?" Phuwin thought. His inner soul pushed him to confront Pond, but an unknown fear held him back. He couldn't muster the courage to speak up, trapped in his own silent agony.

---

"P'Pond, you're here! I'm a huge fan. Can I get a selca with you?" A makeup artist exclaimed excitedly. Pond nodded with a warm smile.

"You're so handsome, Phi," she squealed.

"Thanks," Pond replied, smiling as he headed towards the stage where Gemini was practicing.

"You can smile for others, but not for me now? Wow, what a player," Phuwin thought bitterly, seeing Pond's interaction with the makeup artist. Pond had been giving him the cold shoulder, and Phuwin couldn't fathom why. Anger, worry, and longing churned inside him, craving Pond's usual attention.

"Damn it! Why did Phuwin have to look at me like that? I'm trying to distance myself," Pond muttered as he entered the empty makeup room. "No, Pond. You're overthinking. He has someone else already Why would he look at you like that even. Stop being delusional." He cursed himself, struggling to avoid Phuwin at all costs. Despite Phuwin's attempts to bridge the gap, Pond's guilt and embarrassment for feeling like a third wheel kept him running. But lately, it seemed fate had other plans, throwing them together more often, testing his resolve. Avoiding Phuwin's longing gaze and maintaining a professional facade was tearing him apart.