New School Same Rules

Aizawa handed him the ball and then waited and watched. He drew back his arm and...threw the ball into a nearby bush? I was confused, worried, and more importantly pissed that he hadn't even tried. That was until he turned around and smiled and that's when I saw it, he had used his sharinghan. The expected laughs from our classmates and smirk on Aizawa's face were replaced with looks of amazement and from Aizawa one of annoyance. Kakashi had put them under genjutsu so they were currently watching him throw the ball 706 meters, just one meter more than the current third-place score. I was the only one who'd seen what really happened.

We then continued to the rest of the physical tests, the distance run in which Ida won, and Kakashi placed second, and I placed third. After that, there was a seated toe touch, and I came in first, with Kakashi coming second. Shinobi needed to be highly flexible, particularly Kunoichi, so it was no wonder we won there. Lastly was the situp competition; second place, I believe went to the kid with the mask who tapped out at like 200 or something. Kakashi and I were cut off when we reached 500, therefore tying in 1st. Moments later, Aizawa declared he would show the final rankings, and to say the least it was unsurprising.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results

Sakura Haruno

Kakashi Hatake

Momo Yaoyorozu

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo

Tenya Ida

Fumikage Tokoyami

Mezo Shoji

Mashirao Ojiro

Eijiro Kirishima

Mina Ashido

Ochaco Uraraka

Tsuyu Asui

Yuga Aoyama

Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari

Kyoka Jiro

Toru Hagakure

Minoru Mineta

Izuku Midoriya

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people seemed disappointed in their score, but none more than #20, Midoriya. He looked broken and for a second I almost felt bad. Eventually, Aizawa explained that no one was going to be expelled and he was just pushing them to do their best. Just like Kakashi's bell test. The resemblance was uncanny. Aizawa then said we were done for the day and were dismissed. Heading back to the changing room, all the girls wouldn't stop talking about how two of the girls had been placed in the top three. I felt a little bad for Yaoyorozu, knowing that she would've placed first if not for me and Kakashi, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. If anything maybe now she'll work harder to try and catch up.

I was changing back into my uniform when a hand tapped me on the shoulder, sure enough a familiar pink face was beaming at me.

"Heya Haruno! I've been meaning to talk to you all day!"

"Oh hey! You're names Ashido right? You're the girl I met at the entrance exam." I said, after all how could I forget someone whose skin is pink.

"Yeah, I'm excited to be in the same class! This year's gonna be so much fun with another pinkette around!"

"For sure! Well Ashido, I'd love to talk more but my friend is probably waiting on me, so I'm gonna head out. I'm glad to see we're in the same class; I'll see you tomorrow," I said and grabbed my things.