Profile

Profile: Audra Valiente.
Alias(es):
Little Warrior (by her parents).
Swift Foot (by Cole).
Swift Breeze (by Kai).
The Silver Ninja (by Master Wu).
The Wind Ninja (by Master Wu).
The Master of the Wind (by Master Wu).
Guardian of the Dragon's Pearl (by Master Mu).
Sister (by the Ninjas).
Destiny (cover name).
Species: Dragon/Human hybrid.
Affiliation:
Fishing Village Orphanage (formerly).
Ninja.
Wu's Academy.
Elemental Masters.
Elemental Resistance.
Guardian of the Dragon's Pearl.
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Katana of the Wind.
Ninja Bow & Arrows.
Element/Essence:
Wind.

Official Biography:
Audra Valiente is a girl who is connected with the Wind Element, and became Morro's elemental successor. She is extremely aloof, independent and adventurous, though she has the ability of seeing the best in others. She's a caring soul, and she feels very close to animals, nature, and is fascinated by the mysteries of life. She would much rather be far from the ground, flying, climbing or looking at stars.
Powers: Controls wind. Transform into a dragon.
Strengths: Quick, calm, smart, confident, empathetic, secretive, brave, intelligent, creative, playful, sarcastic, wise, justice, honorable, and a bit mysterious.
Flaws: A bit too honest and is wary around other people she's not familiar with. Often looks to books for answers instead of within. She needs her space once in a while, which sometimes comes across quite rude.
Skills: Controls the wind and occasionally storms, transform into a Wind Dragon, and has a special connection with flying creatures.
Favorite Things: Books. Exploring. Folklore and legends. Stargazing. Stars. Clouds. Dragons and anything connected to dragons.

Appearance:
Audra has light golden caramel hair that has a light blue streak at the front, and the ends of her hair are also blue, which she wears in a partial braid. She also has blue eyes and a light complexion.
Before she became a ninja, Audra was dressed in a dark blue shirt that fades to white at the bottom, navy blue pants that ends at her black sneakers with white soles and toes. Though, her only accessory is a simple silver chained necklace with an orb like-shaped pendant; its shades can be described as the galaxy, a mixture of hues such as cyan, aquamarine, sapphire, and a hint of emerald.
After she became a ninja, Audra's Elemental Ninja outfit is mainly silver in color. After she became a ninja, Astra's Elemental Ninja outfit is mainly silver in color with black streaks. She has a plate of chest armor that is black with silver details and a golden symbol of a tiger-themed mark. She also has a black shoulder-pad strapped on her left shoulder. There's a tiny wind insignia printed in the center and a thin strip of silver material crosses her torso diagonally. Her jeans are silver and have black combat boots. She also has a silver hood and mask that covers her nose and her mouth whenever she's in her "Ninja Mode."
(It kinda resembles Nya's Water Ninja outfit from Season Seven (2016)).
Personality:
Although she was not trained as a ninja early on, Audra is very capable of defending herself. Audra is stubborn and hard to get her to change her mind once she has her mind stuck and decided, with zero tolerance for anyone who dares to belittle her. She can be kind and sweet, though she rarely smiles largely only giving off a nod and a slight smile. She likes challenges and never gives up, she's known as a fighter. She sympathies those who don't have much, those living on the streets. She tends to help those who need it and those who can't help themselves. She's not afraid to stand up for herself or her families (adopted or biological) and is extremely brave to help those in need.
Although she is shy and wary around new people she's not familiar with, she is wise and intuitive, and able to give sound advice when required. She also expresses wisdom beyond her years and offers kindness and guidance to those around her. She prefer careful observation to action, and she's an excellent judge of character. She's quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, she's a fierce adversary to go up against.
She also has a sarcastic, mischievous sense of humor, as she is quick to make witty or snarky remarks. Audra is very cunning, clever and has good instincts when it comes to suspecting something about enemies. She can be impatient and short-tempered at times. Audra is a loyal, steadfast friend that is always there to defend the people she cares about. However, Audra proves to be both beautiful and capable; she is also fiery and independent. Audra also retains a sense of honor and justice though, insisting that a fair and impartial battlefield should be used during the battles she fought in.
Despite her flaws, Audra still has a heart of gold. She cares for all of her friends, allies, and families (both adopted and biological) deeply, and is always willing to help and fight for a good cause. She has shown herself to be selfless, caring, brave, and a truly capable ninja. Audra is tough when needed to be and always lends a helping hand to people in need.