Chapter- 10☆ Gut Feeling☆

Third person's POV

It's the first day. You are going to work as a teacher in this town's local school as of today. You looked up yourself for the last time in the mirror before heading out of your room.

You looked at the breakfast which just took barely any effort to make. You sat down on the chair before grabbing a spoon. You started eating the dry and bland breakfast as you were already used to it.

Living alone made you realize how much you depended on your parents. It was hard to feed yourself on sick days and even impossible on days your were exhausted from work. Housework, that was a thing that you whished you didn't have to do but it wasn't that simple to just not do it.

Anyway, you learned to live: survive alone. That's just how you live and have been living for the past 7 years. Nothing could or can change it.

You got up and placed the dirty plates in the sink before washing them. After finishing all the small chores you checked the time to make sure you weren't late for school. Afterall you didn't want to be an eyesore to anyone.

"Have a good day" you said to yourself as you inhaled and let out a breath, preparing yourself for the day, a habit you developed to keep your composure. After making sure of the things you needed you went out securing the locks in your house.

You didn't have to work hard. It's the first day and teachers aren't likely to get along with childrens in the first day. Especially, dance teachers are not taken more seriously and that's what you learned in your past year's work.

Well, not like you could didn't try to involve with the childrens but...it was a failed attempt by you.

You sighed which you seemed to do more often now. Your feets moved swiftly marching on the road as you enjoyed the peaceful surroundings.

The greenery giving rest to your eyes as you looked at them, it was calming. Even though the weather was nice and the day was peaceful you couldn't settle down. It was more like your thoughts were restless and your gut feeling was strange.

"What am i thinking?" You mumbled and shook your head trying to remove these unusual feelings. "It must be the food i ate today, that's why my stomach is feeling strange" you convinced yourself and continued walking.

After some time you reached the school, inspecting the surrounding you walked inside the gate trying your best to navigate your way through the students.
Your nerves calmed as you finally reached infront of the staff office.

You inhaled a sharp breath preparing to enter the room. "Are you going to enter?" A soothing voice came from behind as you quickly looked back at the source. The person was a woman, in her mid-twenties,short hair, pale skin and slender body warped in a saree perfectly.

She is beautiful.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" you said as you stepped to the side giving her some space to walk through.

"It's okay, by any chance are you the new dance teacher?" She asked chuckling lightly.

"Y-yes, my name is Y/n L/n" you said giving her a small smile. She returned your smile with a beautiful one.

"How rude if me to not introduce myself" she awkwardly laughed. "I am anna, your colleague from today"

You smiled at her as she made her way into the staff room gesturing you to follow her in. She seemed nice, and her words melted your nervousness even by a little. You were grateful that you were going to work with a person like her.

.

.

The morning went by as you were welcomed by the teachers warmly. You looked at your schedule for the classes and it didn't seem so busy and packed which made you feel relieved. The staff were very welcoming to you especially, miss anna. She was an angel in disguise. She told you all about anything you had a doubt on and she was very kind in taking you for a round of the school.

It couldn't have been better.

You were currently packing your things ready to leave as you felt a tug in your saree.

"Y/n miss" you flickered your gaze down looking at one of the students. She was a little girl.

"Yes?" You replied.

"You teach us so well" she said smiling like a little angel. "I like how you dance miss" she admitted her gaze giving you a familiar feeling.

"Thank you, someday you'll also learn to dance like me" you said as her expression brightened.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly and you lightly pinched her cheeks.

"Yes" you replied as she jumped. "Now, aren't you going home?" You asked as she nodded.

"Yes, my baby is going to pick me up" she said as your brows creased in confusion. 'baby?' you thought supressing the urge to say anything further.

"That what she calls her dad" Anna spoke walking towards the two of you.
'her dad?' your inner voice questioned.
"Aren't you going home?, let's walk together till the gate" she asked and you nodded taking your bag and following behind her and the little girl.

You were walking, now at the school ground. Your feelings urged you to make small talks with anna but you didn't want to interrupt both of them so you kept quiet.

You kept walking ingluded in your thoughts as anna and the girl chatted. The girl was familiar, it your senses numb like they were something for you.

"Baby!" The little girl shouted as she ran out the gate stopping your trail of thoughts. "Why did you take so much time to come?" She asked as your gaze moved to her.

You stilled.

Your heartbeat raising as your limbs became numb all of a sudden. Was this a dream? Did i not wake up? You questioned as your hands tremblled.
Your lips parted as your eyes widened from the scene infront of you.

"Sorry mama, i was-" the person stilled as your voice broke through their sentence.

"Vijay?" You voiced out his name possibly with all your might to not make it crack but it failed. You voice cracked and low.

The person before you was vijay. You wouldn't be more sure, he was alive breathing and talking in his usual cheery voice. But didn't he die? Wasn't he in an accidental? Was this a dream?

I couldn't be dreaming, right? But if this was a dream.. please make it a infinite one. A never ending one so, i will get to see him again and again. This dream... it's very nice.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

________________________________

Yayy!!

Finally they met! Now the story is gonna be interesting!

How was the chapter?!

And also I've made an insta account so please check it out and support this story by voting!!!

Insta acc : alien_heart00 /alienheart_author

Word count- 1127