Chapter 1🤍

"I'm too tired to go to the appointment, you go." Ella huffed, laying on her side with her face buried in her pillow.

"Babe, you're the one carrying, I'm not the one that's pregnant." Trent rubbed her back whilst wanting her to get up.

"It's too early." She continued.

"It's 10." He looked down at her lovingly.

"That's early."

"Baby, come on, we don't wanna be late, just get up please." He gave her a kiss on her arm.

"That's easy for you to say, all you had to do was plant the seed, I'm the one with two watermelons with arms and legs inside me."

Ella was 8 months pregnant with her twins, boy and girl. As much as she enjoyed her pregnancy, at times, it was causing her be lazier and lazier by the day. Her patient boyfriend often had to resort to picking her up to get out of bed for daily activities. Her pregnancy had been smooth sailing so far and she was grateful to God for that. Her hormones were driving her crazy though. It was like being on her period for nine months, crying over the smallest things, being annoyed at Trent for chewing so loudly, asking him if he would still love her if she was an ant and falling asleep at the most random times. Trent was in love which meant he didn't find it difficult to deal with her. She was the love of his life and now he was about to have two other ones. Jaida and Jude had been very supportive during these times with Jaida helping Ella shop for baby clothes, buying her ice cream or chocolate when she was upset, helping Trent set up the nurseries amd overall be there and Jude constantly checking to see if his sister was okay and flying over to see visit when he could. With such caring people, Ella couldn't be more grateful. However, today she just wanted to stay in bed, cuddle with Trent and be unbothered while watching Love Island.

"Please, I'll be with you baby and as soon as it's done we can stay in bed for as long as you want, okay?" Trent gave her kisses on her cheek, still rubbing her arm.

"Fine but you're gonna have to pick me up." Ella answered defeated.

Trent scooped his girlfriend up in princess style, lifting her up from the bed and bringing her to the closest so she could get dressed and ready. The two got ready and went downstairs to put their shoes on. Ella quickly felt desperate for the bathroom.

"Hold on baby, I need to pee." She walked as quickly as she could up the stairs, feeling relieved when she finally reached.

Downstairs, Ella's phone began to ring with a call from Jaida. Trent answered as he knew Ella wouldn't miss a call from her and would be too lazy to call back.

"Yo." He spoke.

"How's she doing?" She replied.

"She's alright but very tired, just tryna get her to an appointment."

"Good, did she eat today?"

"Yeah she did. Don't worry, she's all fine. She should be down in a fews seconds so you can speak to her." Trent confirmed. He knew Jaida was like a sister to Ella and that they were practically joint at the hip.

"Alright cos' as much as I tolerate you mr scouser, I want my bestie-"

"First of all, where's your boyfriend Jude?" Trent teased her, making Ella chucked as she came down the stairs.

"Now cos' you said that I hope you fall today." Jaida expressed whilst Ella grabbed her phone back.

"Both of you shush, and I hope you fall too babe cos' you dragged me out of bed." Ella turned to Trent before slipping into her crocs, ready to go.