Chapter 6🤍

(Warnings: Smut 18+)

Over the next 2 months, Trent and Ella were coping well as new parents in their new house. When Ella was about 7 months pregnant, they decided an apartment was too small a place to raise two kids and so the moved to a quiet street and split the money for the house as Ella wanted to be involved as much as possible. The babies had grown so much and Ella just wanted to be with them all the time. Tayah was already beginning to become a daddy's girl, always having to have Trent pick her up. Tahj was also starting to be a daddy's boy which Ella had to deal with. She had lost the battle of the parents but she didn't mind at all. She absolutely loved being a mother, however, she had recently developed feelings of insecurity regarding her weight. After the pregnancy, Ella had been trying and trying to lose the weight, and did with the help of her boyfriend and his mother, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that she was bigger than before. Lovingly, Trent would reassure her with the intent of her realising her beauty, but it hadn't been very successful. Tenaciously though, he wasn't going to give up, never finding it annoying to reassure her and praise her. Ella was is definition of angelic, divine, and extremely beautiful to him, and her personality and who she was added to her stunning nature. Additionally, it had been a while since the couple had seen the masked figure which they were beyond grateful for. Trent could finally live in peace and embrace his family with Liverpool and England games being one of his priorities with them. Ella had become good friends with Saffron who was Curtis' girlfriend. They would message each other and meet up with Jaida and the friendgroup sometimes. They took her in as if she had been there from day one. She had also become friends with Saka's girlfriend Tolami but with him playing for arsenal, she would see her less often and only during England games. Other than that, Ella stayed at home most of the time with her babies. Olivia, Trent's sister in law would often come and help which was good for the babies as they were with their cousin Aura a lot. It was good for them to bond so that they would all be close in the future. Ella and Olivia had become like sisters aswell which Diane loved to see.

"Jaida you're supposed to mix it first." Olivia chuckled.

"My bad, my bad." She began mixing the batter. Confusion had previously hit her as she wasn't used to doing this.

"See what I have to deal with every day Liv. She can't even make plain simple cake." Ella rolled her eyes playfully as Jaida did the same.

"Let her be Ella, at least she's trying." Olivia giggled again. Seeing how the two best friends would speak to each other would lead people to think they didn't like one another when in fact they were platonic soulmates.

"Exactly, at least I have one good friend in this room." Jaida gazed at Ella with fake frustration.

"So you lot are just gonna team up against me? Cool. What happened to being a happy family?" Ella continued, pretending to be offended.

"See the Bellinghams are so dramatic." Jaida commented with a grin on her face knowing Ella would send her a death stare.

"Well hopefully she becomes an Alexander Arnold soon." Olivia said, taking the mixture away from Jaida who was making a mess. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Yeah but I don't think that's gonna happen until a few years." Ella stated.

"You never know." Jaida went over to the sink so that she could wash her hands.

"Baby can I have water please?" Trent called out as he was sat in the living room with Jude and Tyler.

"You're so lazy." Ella spoke loudly so he could be her from the kitchen and got him what he wanted.

"I want one too." Jude spoke to his sister.

"Shut up." Ella went over to where they were sat and gave Trent his water bottle.