Chapter 11🤍

"First off, I wanna apologise about yesterday. I had no right or reason to talk to you like that." Trent looked at her to see if she was going to answer, which she didn't straight away. It's not that Ella was trying to punish him earlier, she genuinely didn't want to speak to him at that
moment. "Please babe."

"I forgive you." Ella turned to him.

"I was being an idiot and I shouldn't even have agreed to anything like that. You know I would never cheat baby." Trent began. Ella nodded at the last part of his sentence and when Trent mentioned the fact that he was an 'idiot'. "I let my anger, my pettiness, my pride get the better of me."

"Trent all you said was 'yeah' and you sounded uninterested with that idea anyway by the sound of your voice. I will say I was mad at that but the more I think about it, the more I realise you wouldn't do that. My thing is why are you even entertaining what she's saying?"

"I thought I was angry at you but I wasn't. As you said, I was really angry at myself and I took it out on you." Trent admitted.

"My other thing is, it's so obvious now that the girl likes you and it's like you're feeding her. If she was really a friend, she would be supportive of your relationship. I don't care about the fact that you have female friends. It's about respect. The fact that she's so comfortable speaking to you like that makes me uncomfortable." Ella told him. She knew he didn't mean it but she needed to put him straight.

"I'm sus of her but I genuinely don't think she likes me though. I think she just likes the attention I give her, in a friendly way."

"How dumb can you be?" Ella rhetorically asked. He clearly didn't turn on his brain this morning.
"She's manipulating you Trent. I don't know about you but I would never put down one of my male friend's relationships and speak against their partner behind their back. I would embrace them. Unless that person is in the wrong but even then I wouldn't say the kind of things she was saying. 'Oh if I was your girlfriend, I would do this' no. And you entertained that."

"I'm sorry." Trent continued to look at her.

"I forgive you Trent but I need you to be honest with me. Do you like her? Do you have any kind of feelings for Sabrina?" Ella stared back at him. Trent's heart dropped a little. He felt so bad. The fact that the love of his life was asking if he had feelings for anyone woman made him want to punch himself.

"No Ella. I promise. It's only you for me. You're the love of my life always and forever." He cupped her face in his hands. "I'll block her right now baby. I don't want you to feel as though you're not my number one. Ever."

"You're gonna see her at training anyway." Ella covered his hands with hers. She didn't mind the fact she worked there, and she trusted Trent, it was Sabrina she didn't trust.

"I'll avoid her." Trent told her. He was prepared to do anything for the love of his life.

"Just keep keeping reminding her that you're just friends and don't entertain it if she speaks to you like that again." Ella told him.

"Another thing baby." Trent raised up as Ella listened attentively. "You know what I mentioned that I had seen the stalker before." She nodded. "Well, I've been getting notes from them. Creep flirty notes. Hold on let me go get them." Trent kept his word and went to fetch the letters for Ella. "Look." He gave them to her. "And this is from today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want to stress you out even more. I understand if you ang-"

"I'm not angry at you. I fully trust you Trent. Thank you for being honest baby and not keeping this from me any longer. We can use these as evidence for the police." Ella analysed the letters carefully.