Chapter 7🤍

As the sunshine hit his face, Trent woke up with Ella cuddling him. He had training soon which he had to be on time for as the vice captain but he didn't want to leave his family. He slowly got out of his girlfriend's grip before giving her a little kiss, not enough to wake her. Quietly, he went into the babies nursery so he could quickly feed them before getting ready and leaving.

"Morning my loves." He kissed them one by one, picking them up and bringing them downstairs.
"Mummy had a good time last night so she's still sleeping, but dada's here." Trent made them their bottles and helped them drink their milk. Out of nowhere, Tahj suddenly began to cry, wanting his mum.
"What you crying baby T? You're okay. Dada's got you." He kissed his forehead softly as Ella came downstairs after being woken up.
"Morning gorgeous." He smiled at her. How was she so stunning all the time? She was unreal.

"Morning baby." She replied before taking Tahj into her own arms.
"It's okay, mama's here. You're sick of dada aren't you?" She joked in a baby voice, earning a face from Trent.

"He knows he loves me." Trent gave him another kiss.

"Morning baby girl." She picked up Tayah now and gave her a little kiss. She saw herself in her daughter a lot and it honoured her deeply.

"You feeling okay?" Trent hugged Ella from behind after their babies were fully fed.

"Yeah, just a bit tired." She yawned just after she uttered those words.

"I bet." Ella could feel his smirk as he spoke. He knew he had done a good job last night.

"Shut up." She responded making Trent giggle.
"Do you have training today?"

"Yeah, I need to get ready now actually." He remembered thanks her question.

"Okay baby." She gave him a quick peck.

Trent got dressed, packed his bag and said his byes to his family before leaving and heading to the training centre. Today was going to be a long day as they were facing Manchester City at home in a couple of days. Losing or drawing wasn't an option they could afford as they were first on the table right now with City behind, chasing them down and Arsenal third, one point behind them. It was going to be an intense session today and that was for certain. As he arrived, he was greeted by the staff and his friends.

"Trentski." Robbo called out to him smiling from ear to ear.
"How's my favourite idiot doing?"

"Robbo the only idiot here is you." Trent replied. He quickly went to put his bag down and change, ready for what the day had in store for him. He had to get back on track as Klopp's last season wasn't going to be a let down and he was going to get all training he needed to ensure he was playing and starting consistently. When he finished changing, he made his way to the canteen to get food and to talk to his friends about how things were going.

"Hi Trent." Sabrina spoke in a friendly tone as she sat next to him and Robbo. "Hi Robbo."

"Hi." They answered in unison.

"How's you guys doing?"

"I'm okay." Trent responded in a dry manner wanting to focus on the food he was eating.

"Me too. Legs a bit wobbly though." Robbo spoke.

"What does that even mean?" The scouser laughed, taking in what his friend had just said. Robbo certainly had a way with words.

"My leg hurts. What's there not to understand?" Robbo faced him with his scottish accent as Sabrina chuckled.

"So you could've just said that then." Trent shot back.