05

Tommy and Sapnap walked away from the plot, that they found Dick on, after Sapnap caught his breathe.

"Who was that?" Sapnap asked, he knew who Dick was, just didn't know that Tommy knew. "Oh, adopted son of one of the SMP's members." Tommy said with a smiled.

"Which member?" Sapnap asked, testing how much Tommy knows. "Don't you think the member would of told you? Why do care anyway?" Tommy asked as they walked out of the forest.

"I guess you're right, but I want protect any and all minors on the SMP from Dream." Sapnap shrugged as neared George and Bad.

"He's not a minor and he doesn't need protection, he's strong in his own right." Tommy sent Sapnap a subtle annoyed look, that looked eerily similar Maddie's own annoyed look, it made Sapnap a bit uncomfortable —he'd never seen someone be able to mimic Maddie so easily, without noticing.

Sapnap knew Tommy was Maddie's child, he had seen the DNA results when it came out, but he hadn't seen the resemblance without looking deeply. Now that it was just visible to the naked eye, it very much made him uncomfortable.

"What are you guys talking about?" George asked.

Neither Bad, nor George, noticed Tommy's annoyed look, nor Sapnap's comfortable stature.

"One of the members have a kid on the server." Sapnap said.

"Which member?" George asked, getting a shrug from Sapnap.

"Tommy won't tell me." Sapnap said, watching George open his holopad, opening the server list.

"He's not on the server list, won't be listed without Dream's permission. "What's his name?" Bad asked as George closed his holopad.

"I don't know, what's his name Tommy?" Sapnap asked, Tommy was begging to feel like Sapnap, and friends, had too many questions.

"I will not be telling you that." Tommy said, turning to check if Tubbo or Purpled were in his vicinity.

"Why not?" Bad asked. "You're gonna talk to him under the 'guise of being friends then try to 'protect' him from Dream." Tommy yelled behind him as he ran to Tubbo, who was walking with Purpled and Ranboo.

"Well, have you guys seen Dream anywhere? I haven't seen her lately." Bad said, sitting down on the grass.

"No, haven't seen her in a few weeks." Sapnap mumbled, thinking back to the last time he saw Maddie, she had just come back from the main lands, she looked healthier.

"Hey guys. Anyone see Dream? We're thinking of just locking her up for a bit more." Quackity said as he and Sam ran up to Sapnap, George and Bad, meanwhile the Manipulated Minors (lol) stood off to the side quietly talking.

Dick ran out of the woods, tripping next to Tommy and landing on him.

Maddie walked out of the forest, mask off so that no one recognized her, well everyone, except the Manipulated Minors, Sapnap and Punz, didn't recognize her.

Sapnap didn't say anything. He wasn't supposed to. All he was to do was to supply information to Maddie about what those on the SMP were doing.

"Get up, Dick." Maddie pulled Dick up, who pulled Tommy with him. "Hello Ms June." Tommy greeted, the Manipulated Minors immediately understood that the other members don't know how Dream's face looks and she wasn't wearing her usual hoodie, she was infact wearing dirt covered overalls.

"Hi Ms June!" The MM greeted. "Hey kids. Did you guys want to come get something to eat?" Maddie asked, wiping her hands on her overalls after putting her gloves in her back pocket.