18

Y/n

Monday, August 5
10:25 a.m

"Okay so." My uncle sighs as he guides me towards the office I'll be working in from now on. "This will be your office from now on." He says as he guides me towards an empty hall.

This hall is peaceful, it's open, the windows are clear, and the sun is shining bright through the windows.

"All of the other staff members are in the same hallway, and there's a circle connecting each office and that's our staff room. You can decorate this however you want, there's some paperwork that you need to get used to it." He says as we get to the circle.

And this living room is big and has enough space. I feel like I'm in one of those fancy, rich living rooms.

"Wow." I breathe out.

"Yes, your office is close to mine and Kuroo and Hajime are in front of us." He guides me to my office that's on the right. "This is your office I'll let you get used to it, while I'll go get the paperwork so you can get started right away." Fuki smiles as he quickly exits the door.

"Thank you," I smile excitedly.

I'm kinda excited about this job, I took a look at my office and it's beautiful. It has enough space I don't feel like I'm in jail because I have an open view to the outside.

I guess this won't be bad after all. I thought as I smiled to myself.

Wakatoshi

Today is our first official team meeting, coach talked about our schedule and our routine from now on before he had to step out and help another staff settle in.

All I could think was about her, and how we will finally be close to each other again.

Is this my punishment for leaving her?

Because if so I'm in for it, I'll do everything to win her back no matter how long it takes.

"Okay!" Coach says from the black as he claps his hands and makes his way up front. "We will begin by doing our check-up to make it easier for our pediatrician and doctor." He says as he gets some papers out. "And once you are done please go hand it to them and present yourself. We will all work as a team from now on!" He says in excitement.

Present me...

Y/n

"Thank you again for accepting this position so fast in a short amount of time." The director thanks me as he aggressively shakes my hand.

I smile awkwardly. "Yes, no problem," I replied as I yanked my hand away from his.

"Fix this office as your own, it seems that the old one was quite cold." He chuckles loud and hard.

My eyes winded and I nod in response.

"Well!" He says, voice loud. "I'll let you get comfortable, on the desk there's your Mac and work computer as well as your passwords and everything you need." He smiles at me wide.

My eyes twitch as I step a little back. "Yes, thank you," I spoke.

"We'll see ya later!" He says walking straight out the door.