The Not So Evil Villain

As the two made their way to GLaDOS's chamber Nicole examined her remains. "What a nasty piece of work she was." Wheatley said making Nicole nod. "Yeah..." Nicole said as the two continued. "You want to know who ended up defeating her? A human! Yeah, he just up and left and nobody has seen him since." Wheatley said making Nicole chuckle. "How are you so sure that the human who defeated her was a man?" Nicole asked making Wheatley chuckle nervously. "Well, I mean it's definitely possible but I highly doubt that a woman could defeat her. Not saying that a woman such as yourself couldn't have defended her but I wouldn't think that a woman could defeat her." Wheatley said as the two made it to the control panel.

After a bit the two made it to the control panels and before Wheatley could say anything Nicole plugged Wheatley in and after a bit the two started to rise up. "Oh shit." Nicole said as she saw GLaDOS waking up. "Okay! Change of plans! Act natural! We did nothing wrong!" Wheatley said waving at GLaDOS. "Hello!" Wheatley said as GLaDOS looked at Nicole before speaking. "I recognize you. Your the player correct?" GLaDOS asked shocking both Nicole and Wheatley. "Wait what?!" Wheatley said clearly surprised. "Wait, you know who I am?" Nicole asked before being picked up by GLaDOS with her claw along with Wheatley. "Oh no! Oh no, no, no! No!" Wheatley exclaimed before being squished and thrown to the side. "Wheatley!" Nicole said as she saw her friend being thrown away.

After that she looked at GLaDOS wanting answers. "What do you want from me GLaDOS?!" Nicole asked as the giant white face morphed into a human android around 5,7 with white hair, yellow eyes, and a tight white dress. "I want you to test for me. Show me how good you are at these tests. You monster." GLaDOS said dropping Nicole into the incinerator so the tests could begin.