The Grand Escape Plan

As Nicole did the tests she would occasionally see Wheatley poking his head in to check on her and after a bit she was rescued by him. "God damn it that was close!" Nicole said as the two reunited. "Yeah I know but we still have lots of work to do." Wheatley said as Nicole noticed that he was in his core form again. "Hey, what happened to-" Nicole started before the lights went out. "Um okay, don't move!" Wheatley said as Nicole started to get scared.

Wheatley could tell that Nicole was getting scared and decided to try something. "Hold on Nicole! Don't get scared!" Wheatley said making Nicole calm down a bit. "I got an idea, but it's bloody dangerous." Wheatley said turning his light on. "Oh for God- They told me to never turn on this flashlight or I would die! They told me that about everything! I mean, I don't know why they bother giving me this stuff if they don't want me using it! It's pointless! Mad!" Wheatley said making Nicole laugh. "God that must suck!" Nicole said as the two started to go to the turret production line.

When they got there Nicole felt bad for the turrets that were being trashed. "Now, since you know what's happening here let's replace this turret." Wheatley said breaking the glass as Nicole removed it. "Huh, that didn't work...." Wheatley said making Nicole look at the turret in her hand before rushing over to the production line and catching a defective turret and bringing it to the production line. "Here you go little buddy! Now it's your turn to be useful." Nicole said putting the defective turret in the master turret slot changing the whole product line and making the defective the master turret. "What are you- Oh! Brilliant! Let's see how the system will like crap turrets!" Wheatley said making Nicole smile.

Next was the Neurotoxin and because she got the complete portal gun with both portals she destroyed the neurotoxin and before she knew it, she was confronting GLaDOS. "I'm impressed with your skill. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you before you do anything." GLaDOS said trying to use the turrets before seeing them blow up. "You were busy down there." GLaDOS said before trying to use the neurotoxin before seeing Wheatley instead. "I hate you so much." GLaDOS said before the core transfer happened. "Oh God, I hope I can pervent Wheatley from throwing me down the elevator shoot and turning GLaDOS into a potato." Nicole said as she completed the transfer.