rumi

I m posting this chapter for my constant reader. Because there is someone who is appreciating my work and waiting for the chapters.

Love to you girl!

Arsal's pov

Sunlight crawled into our room, reaching out bed and kissing us.

Making me shift to another position but I felt something heavy on my hand.

I opened my eyes to the most serene view, for that I would do anything and everything.

My wife, my begum and that do they say yes my ardhangini sleeping peacefully.

Her black almond eyes were closed and relaxing.

I looked at her features, which were looking more beautiful in morning.

Her slightly swollen lips, her skin which was looking more clear at morning.

" Will you stop staring me?" Ashi said with her eyes closed.

I chukled.

She opened her one eye and looked at me chukling.

She turned her face to other side and pulled up the blanket.

" Begum, wake up. Today Iqra aapi has something to talk" i shaked her slightly.

" Oh yes, I forgot" she stood up and rushed to the washroom in one go.

I was left jaw hung.

How can she just be so lazy and the next moment be active as a rabbit.

I chukled.

I got up freshened and took bath, for the first namaz of the day.

After I was done asking for dua.

I heard bell sound, which means ashlesha is also done with her Pooja downstairs.

Now she will give everyone arti and then Prasad.

After that she will come upstairs to our room and offer me arti and prayers.

" Roomiiiii" i heard samina chachi jaan screaming rumi's name.

I ran downstairs hearing the noises.

Ammi Jaan was sitting on the sofa holding her head and the rest members were surrounded around roomi.

Later I noticed, ammi was crying. Ashlesha was trying to console her.

" Roomi, hosh me ho tum? Kya bakwas kare ja rahi ho?" Abbu jaan shouted at her.

Abbu jaan and chachu never screamed on their daughters. But today is was something serious.

" Abbu jaan, ammi kya hogya? Roomi tumhe kya hua? Yeh gaal ko kya hua tumhare?" I held roomi's shoulders.

" Ammi ne hath uthaya humpe bhaii" roomi said.

" Ammi??" I looked at ammi in disbelief.

" Ise toh jaan se maar dena chaiye! Abhi toh bas hath uthaya hai iski toh jaan le lungi mm" samina chachi said.

" Koi hath nhi lgayega mujhe. Yeh meri zindgi hai m..m khud ke bare me faisla lene ke capable hu" roomi said to chachi.

" Roomi..." Iqra aapi slapped roomi.

Iqra: " How dare you raise your voice like that in front of elders"

Roomi(rubbing her cheek): I can do that, i can. And how dare you to touch me? Do you all know what I can do to you ? I will file a complaint against you all and then watch your reputation falling down in society.