pleasurable night

Author's pov

Picking her up in bridal style he, carried her towards the bed.

Kissing her lips for the nth time. He travelled down her neck and placed several hickeys there.

Going more down he stopped near her tummy and placed wet kisses.

He will never get enough of her!

He unhooked her blouse and looked into her eyes, seeking the permission.

He pecked her lips.

Throwing away the blouse and her bra he attacked her breasts like a hungry dog.

Sucking them, biting them and squeezing them.

He took the right nipple into his warm mouth and a moan escaped ashlesha's lips.

She was totally enjoying it.

He kept on sucking and biting. After 20 minutes he gave a new hickey between her breast.

Then he travelled down to her pussy. Which was already dripping honey.

He removed her saree and slid down her petticoat leaving her in her panty.

He tore that too.

He kissed her clit and then looked at ashlesha who was all red and enjoying.

He licked her clit and then parted the vagina to get a clear view of the hole.

He slid his warm tongue into her hot pussy and started tongue fucking her.

He fucked her for a long time with his tongue and then slowly slid his one finger inside.

Then two.

He kept moving them in and out and making her moan messily.

He then removed his lower and boxers.

His manhood popped out. Ashlesha's eyes widened on seeing it.

" Begum, it's your only" arsal said and brought it near her.

He signalled her to take it in her mouth but she hesitated.

Atlast she agreed and took it in her mouth, sucking slowly.

He held her hair and started moving her in his own comfortable pace.

After cumming inside her mouth, he gently picked her up and laid her down.

He parted her vertical lips and kissed her clit.

He adjusted himself over her and pinned her hands on both the sides.

He fixed his tip at her entrace, and looked at her lovingly.

Thinking how pretty she looks.

He thrusted his penis inside her.

" Ahhh"

A moan escaped ashlesha's lips.

" Yes baby, it's just the starting" he kissed her right boob.

And started thrusting inside her in great speed but he remembered to be gentle since he knew it's their first time.

After cumming inside her for 4th time, he took out his dick and rolled to the other side of bed.

He caressed her hairs. Both were panting heavily and taking deep long breaths.

He pulled her close to him and hugged her tightly.

Kissing her they both slept and woke up when the first ray of sun entered their room.

Short chapter?
Winding up the story soon!

With love
Your author
Krishti🎀🫀