first kiss

" jo bhi hoga, hmara private moment kharab karne aaya hai" Arsal punched the soft matress on the bed.

I chukled.

He looked at me sternly and narrowed his eyes.

Knock knock.

" Open the door Arsal" I pushed him.

He walked towards the door glaring me and opened it.

" Areh, Iqra aapi aap? Is wakt"

Arsal opened the door wide and welcomed her inside.

" Is wakt? Arsal bhaijaan, 9:30 hi baj rahe hain, abhi aap apni biwi ke sath guftgu krne me busy the toh hum baad me ayenge" Iqra didi turned away.

" Areh nhi nhi didi, aiye" i quickly got up from the bed and fixed my duppta.

" Kal subah ek zaroori baat karni hai, office mt chle jana jaldi" Iqra di said.

" Ji zaroor di"

We both agreed.

" Umm chaliye, allah hafiz." Arsal said quickly.

To which, Iqra didi glared and chukled.

" Hyee zaroor, you are so eager to push me out of the room huh?' Iqra didi teased Arsal

" Umm, nhi nhi, it's not like that aapi, just we were ....we were...ya we were sleeping. Ashlesha is tired" he made a lame excuse.

" Oh is that sooo, then rest well Ashleshaa" Iqra di smirked and left.

Making me beetroot red, this man quickly locked the door, pulled the curtains and switched off extra lights.

He picked me up in bridal style and took me to the bed.

He gently placed me on the bed and came over me.

Our eyes met for few seconds and we blushed. He kissed my cheek, my nose my fourhead.

And leaned towards my lips, but stopped midway.

He looked into my eyes, his eyes were requesting for permission.

They held pure love, so how could I saw no?

I smiled and nodded my head positively.

He leaned forward, took a quick peck and shifted back.

I frowned, at his unexpected action. I thought it will be a long deep kiss.

My first kiss!

And this man just pecked. That too in milliseconds.

" What was that?" I got up.

" What?" He asked innocently.

Oh my dear husband you are not so innocent.

I pushed him and got on top of him.

I cupped his face.

Before kissing him, I licked my lips and chewed them a little out of nervousness.

I looked here and there then finally mustered the courage.

My first kiss!

I leaned forward and joined our soft lips. I sucked his lower lip and bit it softly.

He pinched my waist and I moaned, he took the advantage and entered his tongue inside my mouth.

Licking my lips and each and every corner of mouth, he started sucking them deeply.

I tapped his shoulder as I was out of breath.

After getting normal, i attacked his lips again but this time I was dominating.

I entered my tongue inside his mouth, but this time we both fought for dominance and I won.

Well he let me win.

After a long kissing session, we separated.

And laid on our back. We were breathing fastly.

As we were out of breath.

After we got normal. I snapped my head towards me and saw he was already looking at me.

We smiled and then giggled.

He hugged me and I also wrapped my hands around him.

" So, begum what was that??"

" Kiss"

" Oh really"

" Yes, my first kiss"

Saying this I snuggled into his neck and held him tightly.

At this point of time nothing meant to me. Except him.