biology rizz

Earing the distance between us I leaned more close to him. His breath was fanning over my face.

Our heartbeats were clearly audible in this silent room.

I closed my eyes when I felt his hand drawing circles over my back and other hand reaching upto my neck.

Flash

I opened my eyes quickly and diverted them to the place from where the flash came.

" Saaaanaaaa" I rolled my eyes.

" Sana ki bchi, kya dikkat hai tumhaari?" Arsal said removing me from top of him.

" Abh meri kya galti bhaii, aap dono jab bina kundi ke kar rahe hain tohh"
Sana said with an innocent face.

My eyes landed on someone else present over there.

It was Amna, her hand was curled up into a tight fist and she was staring the ground.

" Amna" Arsal called her out and she broke the eye contact with the floor.

Her face was red and eyes too, maybe she cried a lot.

She stared at the ground while Arsal was glaring at Sana and I was adjusting myself.

She didn't lifted her face but when she did she scared me to the core.

" Amna, why are your eyes and face red? Did you cry?" Arsal asked her.

Amna rubbed her fingers on her dry cheek and shook her head in negative.

" Bhabhi jaan, i have some work with you. Actually, i want some skincare stuff from your company. I actually haven't tried them." Sana said.

" Ohh, ohk come with me"

They both followed me to the bed and I opened my laptop. I started showing them different products.

" Wow! Bhabhi they look so amazing. But bhabhi where do these products manufacture?"

" These are manufactured in our company, i first when started the business i used to make them with my own hands. Today also only few trustable people along with me make the base of these products. Rest work is done by other members of our staff"

" Bhabhi, your business blooms in foreign also!"

" Yeah, we got a chance to take our products to international level and they loved our ingredients and the procedure we make them."

After talking for a good 1 hour. Sana ordered some stuff for her and left the room.

But why did Amna came?

I thought and shrugged off the thought when, i remembered that I have a pending task to do.

I started working on the laptop.

After 1 hour i stretched myself and looked for Arsal. It was 7 pm.

But looks so bright outside.

Summers!

I wore my slippers and hopped down.

I was doing the office work, where I had to check the order preparations, delivery dues and much more.

As soon as I stepped out of the room, I was lifted up in air by my sweet husband.

He took me inside again but this time we landed safely on bed.

" Kya hua begum?"

" Dara Diya tha apne tohh!" I playfully hit his chest.

He rolled over me and came on top of me.

" Dar gyi aap?" He asked in his low husky voice.

Goddd! This man got my pupils expand. ( Biology rizz)

His brown orbs were staring by black Almond orbs.

We were back into the same position as in morning.

He leaned over me and kissed my fourhead firstly.

Heat rushed into my cheeks and my heart was pounding.

I could feel the heat build up inside me just with this fourhead kiss.

" I love you ashlesha"

" I love.....

I paused inbetween and looked at his kissable lips.

He was waiting for my reply.

I stared into his eyes for a while and said....

" I love me too"

He rolled his eyes and sat straight.

" Maza kharab kardiya"

My stomach hurted whole laughing. I was laughing non stop.

He glared at me with his squinted eyes looking so cute.

I pinched his cheeks. But he was still glaring.

" Arsal! Aap Jaipur ki rajkumari ko ghoor rahe hain! Kitne khush naseeb hain aap! Vrna hum toh kisi se Milne Tak ka samay nhi rakhte"

" Acha, esa kyu rajkumari ji"

" Jaan ko khatra hota hai na koi kabhi bhi war kar sakta hai, isiliy zyada anjaan logo se hum baat nhi karte."

" Shadi kar lete hain lakin " he murmured.

" Tum, naaa...."

I ran behind him and he stood up on bed.

This tall 6'3 ft man can see it's fan over there. He might get injured.

Idiot.

I held his hand and pulled him down, he landed on my lap.

He looked at me and I at him and soon this looking changed to deep intimite staring.

I was running my fingers through his hairs when he held my hand and pulled me clores.

Knoch knoch

" Kon hoga is wakt??