Doing with Gob

~ ~ ~

After leaving her home, Malenia packed up all her belongings and moved into a hotel; using the money she got from selling her jewelry.

Determined to start fresh, she filed for divorce, armed with naked photos of her husband and his boss together. The evidence made her confident, she would not only secure the divorce but also potentially gain some of his assets.

"Or maybe I should blackmail his boss with those photos and get enough money to live for some time." she mused, considering her options.

With no one to depend on anymore, Malenia needed a way to support herself. She pondered various ideas, realizing the shop from her dungeon system might work on Earth.

"The shop from the system works on Earth, right? Maybe I can sell the items from the shop here on earth to earn money or open a business." she thought, wondering how to accumulate enough shop coins for bulk buying and selling. "Maybe I can become a real magician unlike the fake ones here."

Setting aside her money-making plans, Malenia decided to return to Satania. She thought of the portal as it opened right in front of her and she stepped through, her dungeon materializing before her eyes.

She really realised many things today but the most important thing was that she's getting horny too much.

"Status."

|                                                        (࿄•0)
Name - Malenia
Age - 32
Class - Breeding Mistress F rank
Possession: - F rank dungeon, otherworldly portal
Health condition - 110% fine
Strength - 7
Dexterity - 8
Mental strength - 12
Charm - 32
Stat points - 0
Kin = 0
Sex drive - 87% ( will keep increasing until pregnancy )
Abilities - pregnancy control, high fertility, pregnancy acceleration, universal breeder
Shop—breeding shop ( 650 breeding coins )
Summons (Locked)  |

"Nothing has changed, except my sex drive. What should I do? It says it will keep increasing till pregnancy, so do I have to get pregnant now? I don't mind that but, the real problem is with whom."

She looked around and found the little Goblin standing closely, a thought crossed her mind. "No no no, I can't be thinking about that. It must be a side effect of my powers as a universal breeder."

She then went to her main room. Dante was already standing in her room, she looked at his handsome face and her pussy got wet quickly. Thinking about, what if he fucked her, but she quickly shakes the idea out of her mind as she wasn't that comfortable to fuck with a monster yet.

'Maybe, I can have sex with that human adventurer, who is in prison right now.' as Malenia was thinking this, the system interrupted her.

[Mistress, I don't recommend having a human child yet, as that will take a long time to birth, and you're a new dungeon Mistress. So you should focus on getting more monsters in the dungeon first. ]

"How am I supposed to get more monsters when the summon feature is locked?" Malenia muttered confusedly.

[Mistress, because you choose the breeding class, you have to Breed all the monsters yourself, that's why the summon feature is locked.]

"Well, but don't I only have 2 monsters in my dungeon? How will I get more monsters from other races?"

[Mistress, you have to go outside the dungeon to get in contact with other monsters. Till then, you should breed with goblin, as goblin's child's birth time is the shortest.]

She pondered about the system suggestions, while it was very weird for her, but she was getting horny every increasing minute. Her mind wasn't working correctly due to hormones rampaging for sex.