Cedric

Coupled with all the crawling she had to do, she was exhausted beyond belief, and with all the mental stress and humiliation, even with her high mental stats, she fell unconscious due to the strain on her body and mind...

    ——————

Few hours later*

"Ahh, huh? Where am I?" Malenia was confused as she looked around, finding herself in a basement-like room, lying completely naked on a bed.

Slowly, she remembered becoming a slave and crawling for so long, then finally crawling through the town. She couldn't remember anything after that. 'Did I lose consciousness at that time? If that's the case, then this is probably the baron's house basement,' Malenia analyzed.

She also found no wounds on her knees or hands, as if they had been magically healed.

While she was wondering about the situation, she heard the creaking sound of the door being opened.

"Oh, you're awake now? Bitch, you're a slave and you dare to go unconscious in the middle of our town? And make us use a healing potion on you. You need to be punished for all that, right?" Cedric said as he entered through the basement door.

Malenia looked at this arrogant brat with fury, thinking, 'First, they made me crawl a five-kilometer-long distance while riding me all the way. And when I get unconscious due to exhaustion, it's my fault?' She really wanted to beat the shit out of this brat. But she couldn't due to the slave collar and his father.

Cedric looked at her getting angry and was amused. He liked the feeling of bullying her and wanted to dominate her as well. But first, he decided to know more about her.

"Punishment aside, tell me your name first," Cedric asked. As he doesn't want to call her a bitch, as she was too beautiful to be called that.

"Malenia," she answered, covering her pussy and nipples with her hands.

"Malenia, hmm. A good name that suits a beauty like you. Also, call me 'master' and use a submissive tone to talk from now on," Cedric wanted to hear a woman as beautiful as her talk in a submissive tone.

"U-Understood, m-master," Malenia mumbled. She had never talked to anyone like that in her life. Plus, he was way younger than her, probably around twenty.

"Remove your hands and show me your naked body," Cedric commanded as he approached her.

"Yes, m-master," Malenia slowly removed her hands, revealing her naked body to Cedric.

Cedric became hard instantly as he saw her naked body and heard her submissive tone.

He came close and used his hands to grab Malenia's breasts, one in each hand.

He started playing with her H-cup breasts, molding them with his hands. As he did, milk started leaking from her breasts.

Seeing this, Cedric was surprised. "What? Your breasts produce milk? Wow, I couldn't be more lucky to get such a slave."

After saying that, Cedric moved his mouth towards Malenia's nipples. He started sucking hard on her left nipple, trying to drink her milk.

"Ahh, s-stop it. Don't suck it like that," Malenia pleaded.

Cedric stopped sucking her milk and gave a hard slap on her right breast. "You dare tell your master what he needs to do? And use 'master' before talking."