Ravaging Malenia

So Sarah couldn't even tell her father; she was just threatening Rick so he would never cheat. She couldn't believe he would ignore her threat like this. 'It must be this witch's fault; she manipulated my husband and my innocent son.' Sarah thought about it and put all the blame on Malenia.

She was jealous of Malenia's body; it was incomparable to her. Even her beauty was something else. But that only added fuel to the fire for Sarah.

Sarah didn't watch any further and entered the room. "Wow, Rick, cheating on your wife in the same house she lives in? And Cedric, why didn't you tell me anything about this? It must be because of this bitch, who somehow managed to ruin my son's innocence." Sarah entered while clapping her hands. Without knowing the fact her cheeks will get clapped too, soon in the near future.

Rick and Cedric panicked when they heard Sarah's voice. Especially Rick, who quickly separated himself from Malenia. And Cedric also wore his clothes back.

"So, are you going to explain, or do I have to talk to my father to handle this?" Sarah said. She knows that her relationship with her stepfather isn't great, but these guys don't know about that, so why won't she bluff her way through this?

Rick stayed silent as he was thinking of what excuse could save him, then he remembered *Milk*. "Okay, hear me out first. Darling, I'm not cheating; I was just getting powers through this slave. You can ask Cedric; he also advanced to class D."

Sarah didn't believe him; how could a mere weak slave like her give them powers? But since Rick had said that Cedric advanced, she asked Cedric himself. "Is this true, Cedric? Did you really become powerful because of this slave? If yes, how is that possible? And why do you need to have sex with her to become powerful?" Sarah asked a series of questions.

Cedric, hearing her questions, decided to answer half truly. "Yes, mother. I really advanced to class D because of her. I don't know how, but drinking her milk while having sex with her gives me powers. To confirm that, I asked my father to help me."

Rick looked at his son in a new light and gave him an imaginary thumbs up.

"Really? But how is that even possible? She's not using a dual cultivation technique that's forbidden, right?" Sarah felt weird; she had thought her husband was cheating, but he was just trying to get powerful. Plus, him being more powerful would also help in her future plan.

But still, she doesn't want to seem so easy. Even if he was doing this for power, he should have told her about it then.

"No, mother. How can a weak person like her give us powers if she's using a dual cultivation technique? It only works with stronger people." Cedric said, thinking, Why is his mother so dumb?

"Oh, well, but to do explicit things with a woman to get powerful still feels very weird. And your dad did it without telling me; I can't let this slide. Also, since she can make others powerful through sex, then call all the knights in the house; we have to make our forces powerful too, right, dear?" Sarah said with a smirk on her face. She thought making her have sex with many knights would make her look like a filthy whore in front of Rick's eyes, and he would pay her less attention.

"No, we can't do that. Because if knights find out about her powers, then there's a chance that the secret of her will spread everywhere." Rick didn't want more guys to fuck Malenia; she was just too good, and he wants it to keep it to himself. He let his son fuck her because he thinks of him as his own creation.

"We can solve that by making them swear an oath to keep it secret. As for your punishment, you won't have sex with Malenia till I allow it." Sarah said and left the basement to call the knights of the house.