Saved

The young knight and burly knight kept fucking her mouth and pussy, and other knights didn't stand still either, touching Malenia's body as they pleased.

Also remembering their Baroness order, 2 knights each took hold of her breasts and started drinking milk from her nipples.

The continuous pleasure from fucking and sucking was making Malenia's mind a mess. Surrounded by dicks, and their musky scent was too much for her.

The servants were just watching and playing with their dongus; they know that the knights hold higher authority than them, and they will get the chance to fuck Malenia when they're done with her.

"Mhhph!! Ahmphh!!" Malenia was feeling overwhelmed, stroking two dicks with both of her hands, having her pussy and mouth filled with another two dicks, her breast being sucked by two knights. All of it was too much, serving 6 males at once while many others were waiting for their turn.

The knights who were drinking her milk started to feel changes in their bodies; they stopped for a moment and double checked by sucking on her nipples again. "Captain, her milk is strange; it's giving some types of power when I drink it. Is this why Baroness told us to drink her milk?"

"What? Let me see it for myself." The captain moved and took a hold of her breast and put her nipples inside his mouth to drink milk.

After a few seconds, the captain confirmed it. "It's really true, guys. Drink her milk as much as you can to become powerful."

It was a shocking thing to hear that someone's milk can increase their powers, so the knights were eager to try it out. Before they were waiting for fucking her pussy, now it's for her milk.

The young knight soon cummed in Malenia's pussy; it was just too tight and pleasurable for him. He couldn't hold it in, even if he wanted to fuck her more. And the burly knight also cummed in her mouth, releasing his thick juice directly into her throat.

Seeing both of them finished with her, the knight's commander replaced the young knight and grabbed Malenia's hips. He looked at her pussy leaking with cum; he didn't want to put his dick in it, so he decided to try a different hole.

The commander placed his cock on her twitching asshole; it was pink like a flower. And since Malenia didn't eat anything in this body, it was pure and clean.

The commander had never seen an asshole as beautiful as this; he thought even her holes matched her beauty.

On the other hand, Malenia, feeling something on her asshole, was surprised; she never had anal sex before. But there have been many things she had never done but gone through them after coming to this world, so she just accepted her fate.

"Ahhhh...W-WAIT!! AHHNGHH!!"

The commander thrusts his waist forward, putting his cock inside Malenia's asshole. Only his tip was able to go inside as it was too tight.

Smack!!

The commander gives a slap on her ass. "Stop squeezing and relax your hole." She bites her lip and nods, trying to relax so she won't feel much pain.

He advanced and forcefully pushed his cock fully in one go.

"AHHEGHH! FUCK!" It was painful for Malenia, but her body started adapting to it fast due to her special body.

The commander started moving as Malenia also started to feel pleasure. Two more guys joined in, one going for her pussy from below and one for her mouth.