Chapter 8

We arrived back at the hospital and i stood by the door as the kids launched themselves at danny i smiled softly and turned and left not wanting to ruin their day. I drove to work where i seen everyone laughing and smiling all i felt was sick you ok dawson asked as i was changing my outfit never better i said fake smiling she nodded and touch my stomach making me flinch and jump away from her what the hell she said as kelly walked in look gabby just dont touch me ok i dont like it i said as kelly glared at dawson is that a joke she said walking closer look ive tried to be nice ok gabby im gay leave me alone i dont want to be touched i said as she looked like i had physically hit her i left the locker room and we got a call straight away.
Dannys pov
The kids had been here for an hour and charlie was asleep but grace wasnt she was looking deep in thought whats wrong monkey i asked her concerned its steve she said eyes looking sad what about him i said confused last week he got a phonecall and since then hes been sad empty he began having nightmares she said did he say who phoned i asked the number was official she said as i nodded what the hell is wrong with him. I went to speak when i heard a familliar yelling it was steve im not a fucking child he roared making me stare at the door very concerned then the door opened and dr rhodes stormed in with a big dark man who had steve in his grip with kelly the man from earlier trailing behind steve looked wrecked he was bleeding on his hands and face steve calm down the dark man said sitting him on a hospital bed i didnt touch her steve snarled out as kelly ushered the kids out for lunch steve shes saying you assaulted her in the locker room the dark man said as i gaped at them what the hell. How did she get bruised then the man said looking like he wanted to shake steve i guess some things never change she came into the locker room when i was changing and touched me this morning i told her no i said i didnt want to be touched at all kelly was there then we had a call and we came back and i was changing again and she came in locked the door and tried to kiss me i pushed her away she didnt like it she slapped me i just wanted her to stop touching me steve burst out tears falling down who the hell did this i growled out angrily as dr rhodes took steves pulse. It was someone from work steve said as the dark man sat in the chair exhausted. Then dr halstead walked in steve voights here he said as steves jaw clenched then a man stormed in looking angry mcgarrett new it wouldnt be long he said as steve stood up he started to smirk which never boded well for anyone. Hank he said as the man glared at him right so miss dawson had told me you struck her when she refused to sleep with you hank said smirking is that a joke i said interupting them the man growled out who the hell are you to interrupt steve lunged at the man angrily leave him alone he spat out as the dark man grabbed steve im his husband i said as steve looked amused before glaring at the man again what the man said shocked as steve giggled looking crazy making me grin he looked like steve again what you thought you had something on me steve said as hank clenched his fists. I never touched dawson ok as i told her this morning im gay and i dont like to be touched i never have done steve said as the dark man released his grip on steve slightly.
Hows chin ho the man said as steve shook his head look voight just because you caught me and chin many years ago together it means shit all seriously yeah me and chin slept together we were young and in love and yeah it was illegal in the navy but thats over with steve said as i stared at him shocked him and chin slept together what.
The man stormed out and steve relaxed slightly you good kid the dark man asked steve hand on his neck im angry chief he said sitting on the side of my bed tension seeping out of his body i rubbed his leg softly last year i reported dawson for harrassment and it got me nowhere and now shes accusing me of sexual assualt he said sounding wrecked im sorry son the man said as steve nodded. The man left after awhile leaving me and steve in silence.
So you and chin i said as steve laughed softly we were young i was 18 he was 23 my gran had just died we were both in a bad place my dad he was fuming when he found out steve said smiling softly i never new i said amused me and chin we were fuck buddies thats all till i left permenantly for the navy he said i raised my hand to his face what happened i asked softly i rejected her and she got violent he said making me mad so husband steve said smirking grace told me i said as he laughed oh yeah everywhere we went anyone i speak to shes like hes married steve said as i laughed loudly ive missed you i said as he stared at me looking sad whats wrong steve please i said pulling him close to me so we were chest to chest.