Chapter 1

I woke up to giggling i opened my eyes and seen kelly smirking i realised i fell asleep on the sofa what did you do i growled out as shay giggled from beside me she passed me a mirror and i noticed i had marker all over my face kelly i yelled and chased him round the house he just laughed. We all had breakfast and i showered and dressed for work we left in kellys truck as we arrived everyone started laughing you all look ridiculous mouch said as kelly stared at us confused how i asked leaning against shay and matt well severide and casey are the parents and you and shay are the kids capp said laughing he has a point i said as kelly glared at me excuse me steve he said as shay giggled you made us have a nap i said pouting as casey smirked if you wanna be children then we will treat yous like them matt said as kelly kissed him eww i said they glared at me i just grinned.
I put my stuff in my locker and noticed peter on the bench looking lonely you good kid i said sitting beside him i wanna join squad but captain casey is gunna be mad he said as i rubbed his arm be honest with him kid no shouting just honesty i said as he smiled. I went into the kitchen and sat with herrmann and shay you good herrmann said concerned fine old man i said as he grinned. My phone rang it was chin hey i said as chin answered dannys been shot he said as i gasped my chest felt like it was burning away is he ok i said crying he survived surgary but its a waiting game he said he suddenly put the camera on and i seen him in a hospital room danny in the bed and grace and charlie in the chairs danno i muttered feeling sick so rachel and stan are away for a few months and dannys in a coma he made it clear that you were their guardian if he wasnt able to be chin said i felt kelly put his foot round mine as he sat opposite me can i transfer him to a different hospital i said as chin smiled yes brah i smiled and said i would collect the kids today.
After my phone call i went to see boden and explained it he said i could have a few days off to get the kids settled i have to find a house i said to kelly as i was getting ready to leave no you dont the apartment has 6 bedrooms spare ok so you the kids and danny when hes able to will move in with us really i said sounding vulnerable yes steve your my brother i hugged him tightly and left for the airport feeling sick.