Chapter 10

It was the next day and i was sitting in the chair in the hospital with the kids and danny me and charlie were watching the small tv some random cartoon. Me and danny had told the kids about our engagement they were happy grace sobbed in joy. The doctor was releasing danny today he had no physical injuries and could walk he was actually in better health. Right i said carrying charlie on my hip as we left the hospital room you ready superseal danno said grabbing my hand as grace grinned walking ahead lets go i said smiling softly. We arrived at kelly and matts an hour later the kids rushed in leaving me amd danny to walk slowly upstairs danny are you sure your ok here i said facing him he stared at me eyes darkened steve i love you ok and this is our home now why would i want to be anywhere you arent he said i blushed as he grinned and hugged me tightly i love you danno i said into his chest he hugged me tighter. We walked in the door ten minutes later to hear the kids laughing finally kelly yelled as we walked into the kitchen shut up i said as he smirked i always wanted to try hallway sex he said as i glared at him he just cackled loudly the kids went to play in their rooms. So everyone this is danny my fiancee danny this is shay matt and his husband my best friend kelly nice to finally meet you kelly said hugging danny you as well danny said grinning i watched as they all chatted laughing my heart felt fuller but a part of me wondered if it could ever be that easy.
Get out of your head babe danny said joining me on the sofa i stared at him felling so much love i never asked what your job is danny said he didnt seem to care that i was staring at him he laid down on the sofa pulling me onto his chest im a firefighter i said as he grinned you left a dangerous job just join another one he laughed out making me blush im not going anywhere steven he said as i continued to stare at him i love you i said putting my face into his neck your so quiet he said as i grinned slightly and faced him again growing up danno i didnt like speaking much and it upset my parents then mom died the first time and my dad sent me away and i was so angry so i became louder and meaner and chaotic and sometimes its like a switch i revert back to the quietness and its does scare people but i like the quietness the calmness and yeah i can still be loud and chaotic i just choose my moments i said as he stared at me and kissed me fir the first time i grinned into the kiss feeling at home relaxed i love you so much steven he said as we both laid together wrapped up into each other.