𝟎𝟑

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱

- I received a text message from my phone right when I woke up. I see the unknown number with the contact already put in, I don't even remember having that anonymous number?How the fuck is that possible?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐫 𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬!!?𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞?

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.
seen

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, he'll be at the party? I need to find this guy ASAP. Keeping that thought in my head, I made my bed and I took a 10 minute burning hot shower while eating nothing. I decided to wear the cheap black hoodie that I bought at the thrift store and the pants that Maki gave me.

I tried to look for any news on whoever this killer is. I mean, I don't anybody else to pass away cause of whatever this maniac is thinking in his heartless mentally insane mindset. The "he's mine" sounds a bit gay. Well, no shit he probably is obsessed with a guy but that is way too far. Killing someone just for a person? Such a dumbass.

I wasn't able to find any recent updates on who the murderer is, all I know is that he's a lunatic that's obsessed with some dude. While I was walking I saw Keisha. We both see each other and started walking together.

"Any updates on this guy?" She asks.

"No. Who do you think he's obsessed with?" I replied.

"It's a bit suspicious, don't get mad but he murdered Melvin right? And one day before the incident happened he confessed his feelings to you." She added.

I kept being in silent. But I'm doubting it however, it kind of connects but I don't want to be apart of this murder case. There's no fucking way it's me. Maybe he's obsessed with someone else and Melvin probably fucks with them.

"By the way, Hanz says she's a bit worried since she might think that the murderer might come to the party." Keisha says.

"He won't." I reply I shouldn't jinx it, but my stalker is definitely going. I want to tell her about my stalker but she'll probably think I'm delusional or she'll might snitch on the police even though I want to figure out who this is. Maybe I should tell her that after the party.

As we arrived in school people seemed like they were looking for someone, for clues. They were more active than they were yesterday when the news came out. I saw some of Melvin's friends asking people who were there in that day and what they heard or where they were. There was a whole investigation lead by them. I thought it was just stupid.

Many people were going up to Hanz and asking her who she invited. People were worried and some even declined the invitation to the party since they were scared for their own little safety and pathetic lives. I'm still willing to go. I can't believe I would risk my life going to this party just because of my stalker. Am I insane or something? I probably am. I want to at least find out who my stalker is.

It's Physics. Hey at least I'll get to talk to Rhys again. We go to our seats and I see Rhys already waiting for me. "Hey" "hey" we both say at the same time. Okay that was a bad move. "Are you still going to the party?" I ask him. "Yeah, I don't know why people are so scared. Hanz lives in the big house with a bunch of security guards so I think we're going to be safe." He says confidentially.

The rest of the class was entirely awkward. I've caught Rhys looking at me for the past 20 minutes. Finally, the bell rang. Many people sprinted out of the classroom and teachers scolding students for running. I could see the police going into the bathroom where Melvin was murdered in. I peeked in the bathroom and saw some blood stains on the walls. The body was not seen since they found it two days ago. There was some small blood stains on the walls and they found a bloody knife with the blood stains on it. The knife was later put inside the plastic bag that they use for so called evidence. It was creepy as fuck, disturbing as well. I could see bloody handprints. It looked like Melvin was being dragged to one of the stalls while being stabbed repeatedly. I think the original plan of the murderer is to drown him. I don't wanna think about it.

While I was walking out, I head a blood curdling scream coming from the janitors closet. The police ran to that scene and saw one of my classmates, Sam sexually abusing and assaulting this girl. He removed all her clothing and we saw cuts on her body. The teachers and the police officers ordered everyone to leave the school. They arrested Sam.

I Heard Hanz yell out to him. "YOU'RE NOT
INVITED!"

"FUCK YOU! GO SUCK SOME DICK!" he screams back.

The girl was breaking down at the same time. Shits getting too crazy. Is he the murderer? Or are there multiple? If he is the murderer we will probably find out tomorrow. It makes no sense cause they said the murderer is obsessed with a man specifically so basically the murderer is gay but he sexually assaulted a woman. Is he bisexual? Is it the same guy? What the fuck is going on.

-949 words

(𝐬𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝💀 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲- 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲!)