𝟏𝟎

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱

-We found and scheduled a place to meet up. I wore my regular clothes, I'm about to meet a murderer and my stalker. I'll try to recognise his voice, but he probably won't make it easy for me to figure out who it is.

It's 10:00 pm and I'm in an alleyway leaning against the wall with my arms crossed, waiting for him to arrive. After a few minutes I heard footsteps approaching. I run my hand through my hair trying to make it look better, I don't know why. He's wearing a ski mask and sunglasses with gloves and basically all black. He's tall as expected. We both look at each other. I looked away in disappointment and disgust because of the things he did. He killed them, all those people and he is standing right there in front of me. He goes towards me and tries to hold my hand. His gloves are soft but I softly pull away, those bare hands killed those innocent people. The thought creeps me out.

He continued trying to get my attention. It was fucking annoying. I look at him, His face is covered. I immediately tried to remove his glasses but he grabs both of my wrist with only one of his hands. He grabbed it too tight. He let go after a few seconds. What the hell was I going to say to him again?

"Why did you do those things? If only you just went up to me and confessed I would've said yes if we knew each other better. There's no point in doing all those other things. It's stupid."

"I know, It's jealousy." I hear him murmur in a low deep voice.

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. I love you so much" He says

"I love you too but you keep killing innocent people. I'm so fucking close to changing my mind, I hate you." I softly yell at him. He could tell how mad I was but I didn't want to be loud.

"It's too late now, what do you want me to do?" He asks.

"Show me who you are. I won't tell anyone. I'll help you change. You're lucky I'm so forgiving even though you've hurt me so much." I reply to him.

"Are you even ready for it?" He asks.

"I don't even fucking care anymore. Show me"

"It will change everything you ever thought about"

"Just do it."

"Fine" he replies.

He removes his gloves first, then he removes his sunglasses revealing a little bit familiar look of eyes.
I probably know him but I'm scared. He finally removes his ski mask revealing, Rhys. My eyes widened. My jaw dropped immediately to the ground and my hands covered my mouth. I immediately got a headache, I've been lied to. He betrayed me. He's so beautiful but so fucking evil.

"Happy now?" He asks.

I felt so dizzy, there's so much in my mind. I felt like I was about to faint. My hands are shaking and I'm about to cry. I thought Rhys was a nice guy but he's actually a fucking murderer and my stalker. This is the worst day of my life ever. I could feel myself about to faint but as I was about to fall he caught me in his arms. He's strong and soft. He hugged my waist and I just started crying basically breaking down. I couldn't stand the betrayal. I buried my face on his chest. I keep asking the same thing in my head, why?

I felt his hand on my hair, it sent chills down my spine. He was slow, and his presence was eerie. He traumatised me for the past couple of weeks. I don't know what to fucking do. I'm scared, I don't know what he will do to me if I do something about him. Now I know his little secret. I pull away, it felt relieving somehow. I have no choice but to keep the secret. Who knows what he will do if I don't, I don't want to risk anything else to happen.

He went near me again. He held my hand, basically locking my hand with his and not letting go. I decided to walk with him. I was shaking, not cause it was called but I was just scared. I followed him and it lead to my house. Of course he knows where I live. He used his other hand to cup my face in his hands and he leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. I kept trying to refuse to not let him in. He finally respected and accepted my response.

"How would you want to change me?" He asked.

"We could experience being in a relationship." I reply.

He nodded slowly to my response. I could see he was about to smile. Not gonna lie I just want all this negativity to be over and gone. It's wrong to date a guy like this but Rhys was the only guy I have ever wanted to have. I will date him as long as he never hurts anyone ever fucking again.

-𝟖𝟔𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬