𝟎𝟒

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱

-In a few hours the party will start. I check my phone to see if there are any messages from Maki or any hint to who he even is.

———————————————————————————
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢

𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞🙏

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈?
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐟 𝐫 𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞

𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐬𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝.
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
Seen
———————————————————————————

"I love you" WHAT? It's getting creepier by the second. Fuck it, I'll just ignore it. It's unhealthy to think about that too much. I went to check what clothes I have in my closet, I decided to wear a white blouse and some baggy denim jeans with the same old converse. It's basic as fuck but who cares? I'm not one of those fashion people.

I walk downstairs, of course eyes were on me.

"Where are you going faggot?" One of my brothers ask.

"None of your business." I reply.

"He's probably going to fuck some girls and make them pregnant." My sister says.

I roll my eyes and I give them the middle finger and I went out. Me and Keisha met on the way so we started walking together. It took a whole entire 20 minute walk to go to her mansion. I'd say mines is bigger but hers is more, how do I say this? Aesthetic. The door made out of the highest quality piece of shi- I mean 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝. There were plenty of beautiful roses on the sides of the entrance. The door was bigger than my dic- bigger than my door and it was nicer than I had expected.

I rang the doorbell and when we walked in there was like more than 30 people. There was supposed to be like 50 or more but they all backed out because of the incident. I tried looking for Rhys hoping to maybe get fucked up- hoping to maybe talk again. I went to the kitchen and seeing a bunch of couples, more like juniors and seniors having relations, affairs, whatever that shit is. I saw a bottle of alcohol on the kitchen counter. I got one of the plastic red cups and poured more than half in it. I was looking for Rhys and maybe someone who could be the stalker.

For about the next few minutes I've been drinking quite a lot, maybe too much. Instead of pouring the alcohol in the plastic cup I just chugged the whole bottle in my mouth. I felt dizzy. My mind was blank, I was dizzy, my vision was blurry, could barely think straight, my legs were weak and my whole body shaking. It felt amazing but addictive drinking that. I started chugging more of it and people came over and started hyping the whole thing up. It felt like I couldn't stop. Everything was blurry and the echoing sound of people cheering. I finally drank 3 whole bottles of the strongest alcohol there. I could barely contain myself and I was trembling. I held onto the side of the counter for some guidance and to not fall off and to embarrass myself in front of a lot of people. I was about to fall because of the strong sensation of the alcohol but someone caught me. I could barely tell who it was. I didn't give any fucks. I was starting to black out but I kept laughing at the same time. Why? How the fuck am I supposed to know? I felt him carrying me to one of the bedrooms. We weren't aloud to go there but who cares? My head was resting on his lap. I could feel his cold fingers on my hair. I couldn't make out who he was or how he looked like. It just felt relieving. He took out a glass of water from nowhere and made me drink it. My eyesight got a bit better and it wasn't as blurry as before. When it finally recovered it was, Rhys.

When I figured out who it is I jumped of the bed. I shouldn't have done that since I felt so sick from the alcohol. I felt like throwing up. I took the trash can and threw up in it. Can't believe he's here. That shit was so embarrassing I fucking hate it, it's going to haunt me for the rest of my entire life. He probably thinks that I'm a freak. I sprint out of the room trying to avoid eye contact and I try to look for Keisha. When I went out of the room I saw her and immediately ran to her. I saw her laughing at me. Is she drunk?

"Heyyy Rayy~!!!" She says drunk as fuck.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She nods in response. I don't believe her, maybe going to the party wasn't a good idea. I couldn't even find my stalker.

"Come on, let's get out of here you're pretty fucked up."

I grab her wrist and we both tried to walk out of the mansion. Then, Hanz came up to me. She looked kind of drunk too.

"Awwww you're leaving?" She asks me.

"Yeah, it's getting pretty late. I'll see you at school though?" I reply.

She holds my hand and looks me in the eye.

"Okayy I'll see you. It's a shame you have to goo~" She says.

She kisses me on the cheek. What the fuck. Yeah, she's definitely drunk. When I turned around Keisha wasn't there. For fucks sake, I ran around the whole place to find here. This shit is getting so annoying. I yelled out her name multiple times trying to find her then I went to the bathroom and saw her throwing up. I pat her back.

"You good?" I ask.

"Does it look like it!??" She says angrily.

I stand by the bathroom door waiting for her to finish puking. After she's done, I grab her wrist and this time we went downstairs and said goodbye to some people. We were about to walk out of a mansion when we heard a scream from the second floor that sounded a lot like Hanz.

I saw Rhys come inside the mansion. It looked like he was outside so he didn't know shit probably. I rushed up to the second floor and I saw Hanz laying on the floor with her intestines everywhere in the room. Her blood was spread everywhere and her eyes was rolled back with her body split in half. I could see stab wounds on her deceased head and lower body. I felt like I was about to throw up. There were tears rolling down my cheek. People went upstairs to ask what's going on. I demanded every single one of them to not look at the scene. They all got scared about what they might see. I let Keisha see it. She screamed in terror and started crying and immediately called the police. The murderer is here. The scene was so bloody, it's like the whole room was red. How could this happen in only a few minutes or seconds? This murderer is really not meant to be messed around with.

-𝟏𝟐𝟏𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬