𝟎𝟖

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱

- It has been a few days since the murder of Hanz, and a few weeks since what happened to the girl and to Melvin. Our school gave us a holiday since they didn't want anything else to happen as they don't want their reputation to be destroyed. They knew the murderer is obsessed with one specific person in the school so they decided to give us at least a month of holiday but they weren't thinking that people are still throwing parties and hanging out. Maybe they don't want the school to be a part of this horrific case. I don't know why people are acting so calm when they could be killed for just talking to someone.

Maki is the murderer but he's definitely a hacker too. He could get away with a two murders so who knows what else he could and how much worse? I want to somehow find a way to find out who he is. I'm in my room researching and trying to find as much information as I can and what I can specifically remember from that night at the party and more research on what happened to Melvin.

It was currently a holiday but not really one it was just to make sure there would be less of the nuisance happening in the school. Knowing it was going to take hours to even find any information or any suspects to who it could be, I got an amber alert on my phone. What the fuck? I check the news to see what the hell is going on.

"A kid named Michael Warren went missing just a few hours ago and was taken near Halley Vales High School. Witnesses describes the suspect being clothed in fully black and wearing a ski mask. They couldn't identify who he is but they know it is the same person as he has the same height and weight as the murderer. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨, 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!"

I clicked on the link to see the photo of this guy, I don't even know who he is? Why would Maki want to kidnap him? He's probably dead now. Rest in peace motherfucker. Maki shall burn in the fiery depths of hell. "Micheal had long blonde hair, tall, slim but in good shape, he had a lot of academic awards and played volleyball. With only his little sister and grandmother who was in a coma in the hospital, He was overall a very talented student with a bright future to come and never experience a relationship before. There is a negative side to his story, the doctors say that his grandmother barely has a chance of survival which would leave him and his little sister age 6 alone." I didn't want to read the rest. I hope Maki didn't torture him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲.
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐳
𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬.

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨.

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦!?

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩. 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩

𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈

𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌
Delivered
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great, another death because of me. I dial 911 on my phone, this needs to stop. I tried calling it but my phone was malfunctioning, it wouldn't let me call the number. I tried doing it again and again but nothing works. He's probably messing with my phone. I got a notification from him. He sent me a video, I clicked on the video to see and hear the most horrific things ever. Micheal is chained on the wall with cuts and wounds showing that he was getting beaten up before. There was tears coming down his cheeks while he stares at the camera, he's screaming.

"LET ME GO! I D-DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG" he let out a sniff.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

"I WAS JUST LOOKING AT HIS PHOTOS NOTHING ELSE"

"I DONT LIKE H-HIM!"

I saw Maki pulling out a shotgun pointing right at Micheal's face.

"NO, NO, NO PLEASE! IM JUST A KID, FROM KANSAS!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!???"

"PLEASE I HAVE A FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF, A LITTLE SISTER AT HOME, ALONE"

"PLEASE LET ME GO!"

Maki clocks the gun.

"NO NO NO NO PLEASE MY SISTER HAS NO ONE ELSE!"

"SHE HAS NO ONE ELSE!"

"IM ALL SHE HAS!"

"SHES ONLY 6! PLEASE LET ME GO, SHE NEEDS ME! MY GRANDMA IS IN THE HOSPITAL"

Maki starts to aim at him. I heard him smirk.

"PLEASE PLEASE"

"I'll kill your sister next." Maki said in a very low and faint voice enough for Micheal to hear him. I can't identify who it was.

"NO NO NO NO N-"

His face was red, covered in tears, he was sweating and shaking while trying to get out or escape from the chains holding him captive. He kept repeating no over and over again until Maki shot Micheal near his chest and he immediately became unconscious or the more "appropriate" word, dead. I tear ran down my cheeks, the poor guy. His little sister, all alone with no one else now. She must have been wondering where he is. I can't do anything about this, I hate myself. The least I could try doing is to take care of his little sister making sure she won't get hurt because of Maki and donate some money to the hospital for his grandma and for his remaining family members. I must protect his sister.

-𝟗𝟗𝟕 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬