𝟎𝟏

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱

- It's 5:00 in the morning, the door in my room swings open. "Get the fuck up, 𝔣𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔬𝔱." The original nickname one of my sisters' calls me. Coming from a rich family it wasn't as nice as people think it is. A lot of people think I'm "attractive" since I have my parent's genes and all but still pretty hated by a lot cause of my wealth but I'm broke since my parents don't even gives any fucks about me or even gives any shit.

I noticed the little note on my desk. I've been getting a lot of them. They have been appearing from out of nowhere since last month. How the fuck did it even get there?! Normally I don't read them but I crumple them up and throw them into a box where all the other shit are. This time, I'm kind of curious to read it.

"𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝒾𝑔𝓃ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂ℯ ℛ𝒶𝓎,
ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈ℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽! ℐ'𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎ℴ𝓊.
- ℳ𝒜𝒦ℐ"

What the fuck? Who the hell is Maki? I'm creeped out as fuck. But it's probably nothing. I crumpled the paper and I stored it in the same box. It's too early for this anyways.

I go into the bathroom, took a quick shower and I put on my casual black hoodie with a nirvana print on it with baggy sweatpants and a dirty black converse. I go down the 100 stairs of the entire mansion filled with my toxic 6 other siblings and my filthy, yes filthy rich mother and father.

I ran outside the mansion avoiding eye contact, started walking on the sidewalk then saw a newspaper sticked on the light pole. Who the fuck even reads newspaper these days?

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋....

𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄!

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎: 𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝟏𝟓 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐜𝐭𝐯 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 "𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞."

𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧? 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 "𝐡𝐞" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭? 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?

Holy shit. Melvin, one of my schoolmates. I remember him confessing his feelings to me in front of everyone in the cafeteria. That's odd. But the only thing in my mind right now is this "Maki". How did he even get the note in my room? These are getting crazy by the day.

I arrive at school. I already see Melvin's friends in the hallways crying. The boys bathroom is blocked off by police officers. That must be where it happened I guess.

"Ray!" Keisha calls me and runs up to me. "Yeah?" I realised she was there. "Did you hear about what happened to Melvin?" She asked. "Yeah, I saw it on the newspaper. The one of the light pole." I replied.
"Shit right? Do you think there will be more?" She asks. "Kei, Don't say that." She nods "my bad, By the way, how's your little crush doingggg????" She teases. "Shut up, I don't have any." Of course I do. Rhys Carlson. He's been on my mind too.

The bell rings. We both head to physics class. The teacher is choosing our partners for this stupid project which involves partner work. I'm already a genius, I can do this solo. But I hope I'm with Kei since she's my only friend. We look at the board to see who our partners are.

𝑹𝒉𝒚𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 & 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒙

Fuck.

-593 words