𝟎𝟗

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱

-I immediately went to the neighbourhood where he lived in. I was able to find where his little sister was with the help of his friends. I knock on the door and see a little girl who looks scared and confused answered the door.

"Where's Micheal and granny?" She asked softly in an innocent tone and voice.

I tried to hold my tears, she's too young for this. I can't believe how heartless Maki really is just for a person, with that person being me. I blame myself and him, it's all because of me.

"They're not here right now. I'll have to take care of you while they aren't here" I tell her. A little innocent smile grows on her face.

"Ok! What's your name?"

"I'm Ray, what about yours?"

"I'm Eliana!"

"That's a very unique name."

"Thank you sir!"

She's like a regular kid, a happy one who has no idea what's going on and what's happening in the world. I already saved the video in my phone of Micheal being murdered. And the text messages. I go over to the police station with Eliana. I didn't want her to be alone in that house with no supervision. I show all the messages and videos to the police while Rafi was sitting in another room playing with her dolls with one of the female police officers.

The police wasn't able to track the number but the background seemed familiar to them. It was taken from one of the old abandoned warehouses in the back of the neighbourhood. They looked at the security cameras of the place where it happened. There was a black van with no license plate on it and then when the doors open we see the murderer dragging Micheal to the warehouse unconscious, I think he was took out. There wasn't any sound on the security cameras. We then saw the murderer leave the warehouse without using the van. He just ran off.

The police and investigators immediately prepared and went to the scene. One of the officers asks for an interview about the number later after they retrieved the dead body of Micheal in that warehouse. They brought me with them and kept Eliana in the police station without knowing anything about it.

We arrived at the scene in only 3 minutes, that was how fast they were. They kicked the wooden doors open as it was locked and they immediately started searching for him. They found him lying down still trapped in the chains. Then, he started moving. He was still breathing but barely being alive. Miracle.
They rushed him to the hospital. He was alive, and is going to take awhile to recover. Maki's plan didn't work.

I went back to the police station to watch Eliana while her brother was in the hospital, the same one where their grandmother is. I need to find out who this "Maki" is. I hate him but I fucking love him so much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                           𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢

𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞.

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨?

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦
Seen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞💀)

-𝟓𝟖𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬