𝟏𝟏

𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐱

- That was the worst idea I've ever had in my fucking life. I got a notification from our local music teacher. We will be going to perform in the school concert. Finally something to get Rhys out of my head. One problem, he's the drummer. We'll be playing 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚. Fuck this shit. The solo is harder than me. How am I supposed to play that? It's going to take me so long. Maybe I should ask Rhys to practice with me since he's the drummer and he's pretty good if you know what I mean.

I went to get my electric guitar aka the same model that Kirk Hammet uses, the 'greeny' Gibson Les Paul. It's such a legendary guitar and took me so long to find. I want to look good and impress him. I called him to see if he wants to practice with me.

"Do you want to practice with me? For the concert?"
I ask him softly.

"Of course my love, your house?"

"Yeah, before lunch. I'm waiting for you right now."

I waited for about 15 minutes before I heard a knock on the door. I go downstairs and I opened it to see him carrying all his stuff. We both go to the room right next to mines since it was empty and we could do whatever we want with it and it's also noise cancelling so nobody will complain about it. Just act normal, just act normal.

Once we got into the room and finished setting up everything we needed, he immediately cupped my face in his hands and he kissed me. I pulled away.

"We need to focus, not right now." I said seriously.

He seemed disappointed but he listened, for once. We immediately went into practice. The first time was horrible since I kept doing the solos and riffs wrong. We tried practicing it again and again and again till I could finally get it to be perfect. It took us approximately 3 hours to make it perfect and smoothly done. It was embarrassing to be messing up every time.

"Sorry about how long it took." I apologised to him.

He went up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He gave me a peck on the lips and went back to practicing his parts. We practiced for the final time and it went surprisingly well than I thought it would be. The concert is in a few days and we need to make it as good as possible to impress the audience and so we won't embarrass ourselves in front of everyone. My hands were hurting for a while now.

"I think we should continue tomorrow" I tell him, he nods in response.

It was a bit awkward but it was worth practicing for the show. It was disappointing that Keisha couldn't come cause she also played guitar/bass/whatever. She's too busy hanging out with this dude from tinder to join us when we literally have to perform soon in front of literally everybody in the whole entire school.

We've been practicing day after day after day for hours and hours and luckily Keisha joined and she already dumped this guy from tinder after only a few days of dating, she's not the type of person that's good at relationship related shenanigans. She kept banging on my door the day before the event literally at 4 in the morning. "ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!" My mom yells from the bedroom. I yawned and got out of my bed to see Keisha bawling her eyes out. I was too tired but I let her in since I didn't want to leave her out here in the dark. I let her into my room to listen to what she's about to yap about.

"I s-saw R-Rhys murder h-him..He stabbed him repeatedly while he couldn't m-move...he's the murderer. HES THE FUCKING MURDERER RAY!"
She cries out.

"I know." I mumbled

Her eyes widened and she looked so mad at me. Did he just killed her ex? Our trio friendship was the greatest and he really meant killing people who ever tried to hurt us.

"Tell me what happened." I said to her.

"Um, I was going to talk to him about this guy from tinder, I dumped him and I regretted it and I wanted to get back with him and apologise but he called me a whore and a liar and a fag, I told all of that to Rhys and he looked mad and immediately went to his house. I didn't know what he was doing so I followed him and I was worried that he would try to hurt him so I tried stopping him and then he pushed me away and kicked the door open from his house. He was home alone and then he took a knife from his pocket and kept stabbing him repeatedly on his bed. I didn't call the police, I was too scared I just wanted to run to you." She tried to hold on her tears and immediately hugged my waist. She was traumatised.

I heard someone knocking on the door so before my family members could yell at me. I went down and I opened the door to see Rhys covered in blood and was holding a bloody knife. We made eye contact, I stared at him in disgust and disappointment. I grab his wrist and I bring him into the bathroom. I helped him wash the blood off and I gave him some clothes to wear while the dirty clothes was in a bag that he could use to carry it.

I could see the look in his face, it was like he lost it completely. How the fuck are we supposed to perform after this? I let him stay in my bathroom but definitely making sure the door is locked, I go to see Kei and she's like having a panic attack. I feel bad for the both of them at the same time.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Rhys, he's in the bathroom right now."

"WHAT?" She yelled at my face.

"We still need to perform and you need to keep the secret. I'm trying to change him."

"I hate this so much."

It took a few minutes to calm her down, Rhys went back to the room all clean. The 3 of us rehearsed one last time. It went smoothly and it was quite fun. We're definitely not gonna be known as losers anymore. Rhys was a popular guy so it's just me and Keisha going to benefit a lot from it but him too. We saw the news on our phones about the death of that tinder guy. We giggled at the news, it was very negative of us but oh well. The show still goes on!

We arrive at school at around 7:30 in the morning, we went into the main hall/theatre and saw the other contestants/performers rehearsing. We're the only ones that are doing music performances. Our teacher who is also our singer came up to us. "Did the 3 of you practice the instrumentals and your solos?" She asked. We all nod in response. He looked excited and the other performers performance was mid. All of the performers went first before us so we were basically the last, safe the best for last I guess.

After a whole hour of boring shit it was finally our turn. Nobody applauded for us but who cares. The music starts playing and we were playing so hard the ground shook. People started screaming when they realised we weren't a bunch of Mitfits playing to the other mitfits. We were the holy trinity which contains a murderer/stalker in one of them.

We won 1st place overall. It was a great experience but, it does not end yet. There will be more to come, more murders and cases, more injuries, and more positive memories.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝟏
(𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟐 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨, 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐞𝐭𝐜.)

-𝟏𝟑𝟔𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑: 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 (𝐁𝐱𝐁) 🎉