I would be lying if I said I didn't know what was happening in my life, cause I most definitely did.

I screwed up.

Big time.

Like really Big.

Ugh! God why did I even do that???

While sipping the americano Sady brought for me I was looking at the mess I made myself.

"Gurl! You should have just buried yourself in the hole I made." Sady said while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"I know right?!" I was so frustrated that started chewing the straw.

"Who even gave you that idea?" Sady asked.

"The voices..." I muttered under my breath.

Of course it's the voices, It's always them!

"Oh gurl-"

Sady was cut off by a loud sound of door opening and there she was.

"Bitch!" I screamed.

"I brought donuts!" She exclaimed while showing the three donut boxes on her hand, "Your girl just found the best bakery in the town!"

"OMG congrats!" Sady said jokingly, "Now get your ass here and see what this stupid ass bitch did."

I hid my face with a tissue and just lied down on the floor. yes we were sitting on the floor, so what? we were in my apartment and I got cushions here and it's comfy.

"What did you do this time?" Sora sighed.

"HEY! It's not like I cause trouble all the time" I pouted.

"Gurl, out of us three, trust me, you're the one who's in trouble most of the times." Sady said handing me a donut.

"Okay okay fine I admit" I admitted cuz yeah she was right.

I was currently regretting my decision.

Buying the brawl pass plus.

BRAWL.PASS.PLUS??!!

Why tf did I buy it???

I didn't even play the game that much.

"Why did that thought even cross your mind? like oh you know what maybe I should just buy a pass plus to a game that I just play for fun like twice a week." Sady said sarcastically.

"And not even brawl pass, but BRAWL PASS PLUS??" Sora added.

I hit my head on the table and groaned.

"UGh whatever! I don't know anymore!" when do u even know anything?  shut up.

"yeah yeah, you know what let's just have a movie marathon." Sady suggested.

"What movies should we watch?" Sora asked.

"You know the usual" I winked.

"uh-huh? dilwale dulhania le jayenge, kuch kuch hota hai, kabhi khushi kabhi gam coming right up!" Sora exclaimed as she got up and turned on the tv.

We were crazy about srk and kajol.

In my head they were already married.

"I'm gonna go get the popcorns and drinks" Sady went to the kitchen. 

We all sat and watched the three movies back to back without getting up. jk we did got up once to go the toilet but you don't need to know that. oh honey they already do. You just told them. oops.

I don't know how many hours we spent like that but having these two by my side with my fav srk and kajol movies with all this snacks was heaven. And I didn't realize how much time had passed.

They both went to my bedroom to sleep as they were really tired after their trip to their hometowns.

My parents weren't home as they went to LA for a business trip but they sent me lots of gifts. They were sorry because they couldn't be here with me when I moved out for college. But I didn't mind much because I knew their trip was important. So I decided not to worry them too much and focused on doing stuffs myself.

These two girls, Sady and Sora. I met them when I was in high school and we instantly clicked and became best friends. And now we were moving in the same city just few blocks away from each other. ugh I wish we could live together. Sora was gonna stay at the hostel and Sady was gonna live with her sister in their family's guest house. yupp her family was rich.

I'm not gonna say that my family was very rich or something. They were just yeah kinda rich but since they were self made and they struggled at the start of their business a lot, they were humble.

As a child I was not so good like an angel but I was not a big brat that I know. My dad spoiled me and my mom taught me how to use your money wisely. I think I did have good mentors. Hence why I was so stressed over spending 10 dollars for a game. 

My dream was of owning or working in a cafe + library + flower store and I was so ready to find something like that here in this city and Idk I'm just gonna work part-time there and earn some money for myself.

Sady and Sora were in the same college as me but we didn't really have much classes together. But I was still excited.

Oh wait I haven't even told you guys my name yet. gurl why tf are you breaking the 3rd wall??

"I'm-"

"Irix?"

I turned around to see Sora half asleep rubbing her eyes as she walks towards me.

"Yeah?" I asked, "You should get some more sleep. I know you're tired."

"Yeah but you weren't coming in to your bedroom so I just came to check" she yawned.

She was so tired and she still thought about me and cared so much. She have always been like this. Like a mother. Whenever me and Sady argued she stopped us, scolded us both a little and then made us kiss each other's cheek so that we don't fight about that thing again.

She was the mother figure of our little group.

"AWW yeah I'm coming just lemme turn the lights off."

I said then went to the bedroom with Sora to sleep.

author's note

Hi cuties!

idk what's gonna happen in this story. cuz I just started it so suddenly with no idea for any plot or anything. I'm just whatever's coming in my brain. TT

uhmm so ignore my grammar piliz T~T

let's just see where my brain takes us. lol

loveyaa<33