IXIA

"So what are you gonna do?" I took a bite of the pizza and waited for her answer.

"I actually wanna like get down and dirty with him." Sady said.

"Me too girl me too! Like I just want him too pin me down and rail me till I can't wa-"

"Chill girl!" Sora shoved some french fries in my mouth to shut me up.

"Come on girl how can I chill?? It's literally Gojo Satoru!!

You might be wondering why we are talking about Gojo all of a sudden.

Well we don't know.

We were watching Jujutsu Kaisen and just started talking and things went that way. and ofc I started it.

"Oh by the way how was your first day at work?" Sora asked.

"You didn't check the gc right?" Sady raised an eyebrow.

"NO...yeah I didn't, but come on you know I always forget to check my phone!"

"Yeah because you're always stuck with that tablet of yours" I said.

"Well I find it more comfortable to use so what can I say?"

"Anyways what happened was that an old lady came to the coffee shop and gave her like a blessing of sort telling her that all her dreams will come true." Sady explained.

"awww that's so sweet!" Sora exclaimed.

"I know right" I said.

We just sat and talked about how cute the cafe is and how we couldn't wait for classes to start.
Honestly having them with me was the best thing that could happen in my life.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Did I tell you guys that I wanted to try modeling?

Well It has been my dream for a long time. damn gurl u got so many dreams.

But I didn't know how to start. Well I know there's google but..okay I admit, I wanted to start but I was lazy so I didn't even make any portfolio or visited any websites. I had no one else to blame but me for not starting.

Well no use dwelling in the past so let's just start now.

First I need some experience.
And how will I do it?
I don't know.

shit.

I had no idea.

Google-baba here I come.

And like that my research started and I found some beginner friendly advices, like decide what kind of model I wanna be, practice at home, build my own portfolio, look for agent, use social media etc.

Wait I'm a youtuber right? I mean I don't have much subscribers right now since I didn't post much because of schools and stuffs. I had posted like 4 videos and some shorts, which got me some subs, but I think having over 1k subscribers was good I guess.

Ugh I should really start taking things seriously.

I grabbed my hair and slammed my head on the table. ouch. you kinky?

"Okay that hurt." But I needed that to knock some senses in me.

"I should start my modeling career" I looked at the ceiling with a determined expression, "But first I need coffee."

I went out after that and spent my entire evening binge watching demon slayer.

Was I forgetting something? It felt like I forgot to something important. I stared at the wall for a while to remember what I forgot but I was interrupted when my phone rang.

It was Alice.

"Yeah Alice?" I asked. omg omg.

"Hey sweetie!" OMGG SHE CALLED ME SWEETIE!!

"Hiii" I replied. play it cool ixia. 

"I was wondering if you could do the morning shift tomorrow, if you're free that is of course." She asked me and ohmygod she asked me so sweetly why tf would I even refuse?!

"I'm free I'm free..I mean my classes haven't started yet so I can DEFINITELY do the morning shift." Did I sound desperate? Did I sound cool?? 

"That's good to hear baby, well I gotta go do some work. Goodnight!" she called me baby?! should I ask what we are?? no stupid!

"Okayy goodnight!!" I said and put my phone down.

Man she's so amazing! I so wanna be close friends with her and want her to call me sweetie all the time. simp.

I was wiggling my feet and giggling at the thought of it and after some time I fell asleep and dreamt of baking cupcakes together with Alice.

author's note

I aspire to be like Alice fr😔💅

sorry for the lack of romance :(

I know the name is "Time to fall in love" but just have some patience I promise I'll write some cutesyy chapters

*whisper* My friend suggested some cute, romantic scenes and I can't wait to write them!😭

anyways~

Love y'all!!<3