"I feel like I'm not even working."

Sora, Sady, Amanda and I were sitting in a restaurant. Amanda also became our friend since the girls came to the cafe every other day.

"My workload is still the same tho." Amanda said.

"Since when are you feeling this way?" Sora asked as she gestures the waiter to take our order.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Isn't it good that you don't have to work?" Sady said while sipping her strawberry smoothie.

We all turned to look at her.

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked looking clueless.

"Gurl of course it would've been good if I didn't know someone was doing my work for me?!"

And now it was their turn to look at me.

Amanda literally cracked her neck while turning to me.

"Bitchh what??"

"I didn't know this!!"

I took a deep breath and told them what has been happening for the past few days.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ

I was standing in the counter and was gonna take the order of the first customer of my shift, but did not get the chance to do it because someone called me from the back and when I looked away for a sec Kenji was already taking the order. I didn't get to take any orders that day.

The next day I was cleaning the tables but after cleaning one table, the wiping cloth was gone from my hands and Kenji started wiping the tables. I didn't get to work that day either.

And another day I was sorting out the books on the shelves which, I obviously didn't get to do because you-know-who came and started doing my work.

It's been like that for the past few days. I didn't do any work and just had to sit around because Kenji was literally doing all my work.

When I tried to talk to him, he just vanished. Like he sprinted so fast and just hid.

And I would just stand there looking like an idiot.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ

"You know what guys, I have to talk to him! But I just can't catch him, like he just slips away." I complained.

We sat there in silence for some time.

After a long moment of silence, Sady spoke up.

"Girls, I got a plan."

author's note

this chapter was too short I know😭

sorry I'm a little busy with my new college rn.

anyways~

Love y'all!!