IXIA

"Sparkly hair?"

"What?" he asked in confusion but as soon as our eyes met I swear I saw him froze in place and Oh my god he was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, pulchritudinous, eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious- I should stop!

I snapped back to reality and saw him still on the floor.

"Ohmygod I'm so sorry I didn't realize somebody coming in!" I held out my hand to help him up.

He held my hand and got up and he was towering over me.

"It's..ahem..it's okay, I'm sorry I startled you." He said and I noticed him getting nervous.

"No no it's fine I'm sorry"

"No no I am sorry"

"I am the one who's sorry"

"I should be saying sorr-"

"If you guys are done saying sorry to each other can I make my order?"

I turned around to see an old lady grinning at us and god I was so embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry ma'am! I'll be taking your order, here." I said hurriedly and went to the counter to take her order.

"oh to be young~" She mumbled to herself and smiled.

after some time I handed her order to her and told her to enjoy she stopped me mid sentence and told me, "Go grab the chance lady, he looks kind of stupid so he'll be easy" and then winked at me. ahem weird.

"Ma'am I think there's a misunde-" I was cut off by a old man who I suppose was the old lady's husband came to pick her up.

"Darling you're here let's go home." he said and kissed the back of her hand. OMG so romantic!! What I want in future frfr!

"Yes dear let's go home" She said then looked at me and smiled, "You're a good lady my dear I'm sure you're dreams will come true." Then she walked out of the cafe with her husband.

Hearing her say that to me made me feel good and I sent my friends a message about what the old lady said.

"I should get back to work"

I turned around and almost got scared when I saw someone doing something in the flowers corner. But then I remembered about the guy the manager told me about so I decided to go talk to him.

"Hey~"

He flinched at my sudden approach.

"Oh oh hi" He said while getting up hastily and hit his head on the wall shelf.

"Ouch!" He groaned in pain and I was holding back my laugh.

"are you..are you okay?" I said while laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine" He was rubbing his head and his ears turned red. Uhm yeah I would ignore that now and gonna change the subject rq.

"I'm Ixia by the way" I tried to change the subject.

"Oh me? I'm kenki I mean Kenji!"

"Hi Kenji nice to meet you! You are working the evening shift right?"

"Yeah I mainly work in the flower store counter."
phew he looked less nervous now.

"Oh cool I'll be working in the cafe counter in the evening shift."

"Yeah I know Alice told me."

"Owwh, okay then work hard!" I turned around to walk away when I heard him saying something.

"..call for me...."

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"uhm I said If you ever need any help just call for me okay? I'll help you"

He said that with that low voice of his and I just smiled and nodded cuz what else was I supposed to do? jump at him?? oh yes gurl. shut up.

I was this close to ask him why his hair was sparkling so much but I held myself back.

"Not now girl, control ixia control."

I told myself and focused on my work.

author's note

One chapter I wrote was like 1200+ words and I don't even know what I wrote there💀

not like I know what I wrote here but oh well.

oh and his name reveal! woohoo!!

anyways~

love y'all!!<33