"oh wow~"

Uhmm what?

Did Sady just wowed at him instead of starting a fight?

Me and Sora both gave each other the look.

Sady snapped out of whatever was going through her head and cleared her throat.

"Sorry." She said embarrassingly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"uhm I'm sorry for causing a misunderstanding back there. I wasn't trying to do anything to her, I promise." Kenji said as he handed us the coffees.

Well for someone who apparently didn't talk to anyone, I sure have heard him talk a lot.

I also felt bad that he had to explain all that.

"You don't have to apologize I mean it!" I told him, "Sady overreacted and we should be the ones who should apologize" I gave Sady a look and she immediately understood.

"I'm really sorry uhm..." she looked at Kenji.

"Kenji" he said.

"yeah Kenji, I'm sorry I misunderstood you. It's just that she didn't have the best experience with man in the past so I just-"

Sora nudged her and she stopped talking.

"It's fine" Kenji said and looked at me, "You said you had something to tell me? I'll be here so just call me when you're free."

"Okay I will" I said and he got back to working.

"So what's going on between you too??" Sora asked curiously.

"Nothing really!" I replied a little to fast.

They both stared at me.

"Whatever! Go now, come to my house later I'll tell you guys everything then!" I said and they both just hummed then got up took there coffees hugged me real fast and then left.

I chuckled by myself and went back to work.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

It was almost time for my shift to be over so I got changed and tried to find Kenji.

He was organizing some flowers.

I walked up to him and called him.

"Hey~"

"Hi. You're done with your shift?"

"Yupp"

"So tell me. What did you want to talk about?"

"Oh yeah that, do you remember the first day we met?"

"Oh that time? When you were writing about gojo and geto getting freaky with each other?" he chuckled.

I turned red.

It was so embarrassing!

I wish a hot and sexy grim reaper would just come and take me with him right now!

"Why did you peeked at my phone?! It's a invasion of privacy!"

He laughed a little and held his hands up.

"Sorry about that I didn't mean to read it to be honest. I just wanted to introduce myself to the new part-timer since Alice told me to, but honestly I didn't think I'll meet another JJK fan, and in my defense the scene you were writing was too interesting too not read."

"Wait, you watch anime?" I asked him, cuz according to what I've heard about him being a popular guy and all, I didn't think he would watch anime which was now kind of considered as a weird hobby in some places.

"I do, well I'm new to this stuffs so I don't have much knowledge to call myself a weeb."

"Neither I, I watch a lot a stuffs so I can't really call myself a die hard fan of something, well except of being an ARMY."

"Owh you're an ARMY too? Me too! I mean not that die hearted fan but hey I support all seven" He said enthusiastically.

"You stream or nah?" I gave him a side eye jokingly.

"I do madam." He bowed.

I laughed and bowed too, gesturing my hands like I was holding up my dress.

We both laughed.

I thought this was gonna be a very embarrassing and awkward moment with him but it turned out to be the complete opposite.

I didn't think we would have the same interests but well I guess you never know.

author's note

My plan was to make him shy and awkward but it became like this when I just went with the flow lol.
I hope you wouldn't hate it.

I'm starting college from next week so I'm not sure about regular updates😭
I don't have much motivation and ofc I'm going thru writers block yayy!!

So I've been spending my time watching movies and reading bl >.<

anyways

Love y'all!<33