IXIA

Sady and Sora went back to their places in the morning after having breakfast. I was now alone in my 1 BHK apartment.

It's not that big of a space but for a single and lazy person it was amazing. Plus it had very good natural sunlight coming in.

My apartment was still not quite organized. Boxes were just here and there. My laundry was thrown in a basket. My kitchen stuffs just inside a cabinet. It was a mess.

"I should really organize all this stuffs." I signed.

I set up my camera and sat in front of it and started recording myself.

"Hii lovelies! I know it's been a long long time since my last vlog. I'm sorry~. I was kinda busy with moving in to my new apartment and stuffs. But well ta-da I'm here, in my new apartment~ and as you can see this place is a mess *chuckle* and I really need to organize all the stuffs."

I got up and recorded around the apartment showing the boxes.

"As you all know I always wanted to have a baby pink themed girly coquette type of aesthetic in my home and so to make that dream come true I bought these!"

I showed some cute stuffs I bought online and started organizing the stuffs.

after about a hour of working the boxes were empty and now I just had to decorate my closet, kitchen, bathroom, living and bed room.

"urmm guys I think this is it for this video *sigh* I feel very lazy rn *I grinned* well I didn't have to move the furniture and stuffs since it was done by the people who helped me move my stuffs. I'm so thankful for it. So I'm gonna meet you guys in my next video in which I'll be decorating my closet and bedroom. and don't worry I'll be updating you guys on my instagram so make sure to go follow me on insta. take care cutiess mwahh love you all!!"

I said the ending part and turned off the camera.

honestly making this vlogs really makes me do my work faster or else I wouldn't even have gotten up from the bed.

Just as I was about to jump in my bed to start editing the video, I got a call from Sora.

"Hey bitch!! guess what?" Sora shouted in the phone.

"Gurl you're gonna blast my eardrums. What happened?"

"You know how you always said you wanted to work in a cafe with library which is also a flower store?"

"Yeah I did..why? did you-"

"I found one!!! and it's also close to our college!"

"Really???"

"yup yup" She said proudly, "And I've seen the 'hiring' sign"

"Ohmahgod I should go there right now!"

"Come soon girl I just got here and we're waiting here for you" I heard Sady's voice.

"You're there too??"

"I texted her and told her to come and we've already talked to the manager so come soon!!"