22

Chapter 22: The Person In The Video Is Wen Qian

Wen Qian's cold voice brought several people back to their senses, and everyone rushed to speak.

"Why are you here?"

"Are you going out to find food too? Then can you take us with you?"

"Yes! Take us with you! There is strength in numbers!"

"Please, since we are all neighbors, please help us!"

"We have no food at home, we are starving to death!"

Wen Qian looked at their anxious expressions, and her heart was not moved at all.

But she changed her mind and agreed.

"Okay, let's go."

Wen Rang raised his eyebrows when he heard his sister's answer, very surprised.

According to his understanding of his sister in the past half month, Wen Qian should not have agreed.

First, they were short of time, and second, these people had little combat experience at first glance, and they could not help at all when they encountered zombies.

Wen Qian's words made several people overjoyed, and before she regretted it, they quickly jumped on the speedboat and sat down.

Wen Qian met Wen Rang's puzzled gaze, smiled slightly, leaned over and whispered.

"Such a group of people will definitely attract zombies more."

Wen Qian didn't have that kind of great selfless dedication. In the end times, being able to survive was already a luxury. It was impossible for her to desperately protect people other than her family.

She agreed to take them with her only because they could be used as bait.

She stepped on the edge of the speedboat and said the ugly words to the people on the boat first.

"I agree to take you with me, but I can't guarantee your life or death. When I meet zombies, I must first ensure the safety of myself and my brother. If any of you is scratched or bitten by a zombie, I will kill you without hesitation. Do you understand?"

Several people nodded repeatedly, knowing that she could have refused.

Seeing that they were still obedient, Wen Qian started the speedboat and drove towards the nearest supermarket.

The speedboat sailed away quickly, leaving those who were watching the excitement in the community building with mixed feelings.

Although they were trapped at home for only a few days, everyone knew that such a disaster would not end in a few months.

It might even take a few years for them to regain their previous lives.

Supplies will become increasingly scarce in the future, and now is indeed the best time to go out and find food.

Otherwise, when everyone is starving, the supermarket will have been robbed long ago.

It's just that everyone understands the truth, but when it comes to actual action, they are timid again.

What if they go out and get bitten to death by zombies? Zombies can eat people!

Now, they saw someone kill dozens of zombies, and it seemed very simple and easy, and their hearts began to jump again.