69

Chapter 69: Mo Han Is A Bug

Xiaobai had woken up. He had just finished pooping and burying his shit. He was sitting there with his legs stretched out and licking his butt.

A few shit scoopers and dogs suddenly appeared. Xiaobai heard the noise and raised his head. Seeing them staring at his butt motionlessly, he lay back on the ground silently and was surrounded by four puppies.

Wen Changning didn't expect that he would see a cat weighing more than 50 kilograms in his life.

He walked closer and saw that Xiaobai's paws were as big as a human fist.

It had long white fur and one yellow and one red eye. As its body gradually grew larger, it looked more and more like a mutant white lion.

When it saw Wen Changning approaching, it lazily nudged his legs and almost knocked him down.

Gu Wanwan hid behind Gu Ran and looked at Xiaobai with a little fear.

"Brother, it's so big. Will it eat me in one bite?"

"Of course not. Xiaobai only eats bad zombies outside."

Gu Ran picked up his sister and looked around. He didn't expect the space to be so big, it was already the size of a small village.

In addition to a super large villa, there were fish ponds, fields and orchards, and a lot of livestock were raised.

Gu Ran was so surprised that he couldn't speak. Wen Qian didn't want to waste his and Gu Wanwan's time in the space, so he quickly took him into the villa, arranged a guest room for them, and asked them to take a shower and change clothes.

Wen Changning and Li Mo hadn't been in the space for more than a week. Seeing that the crops and vegetables they had planted were ripe, Wen Changning was instantly full of energy again.

The group stayed in the space for half an hour, and finally everyone went out with a few plates in their hands, ready to eat. Xiaobai and the four dogs stayed in the space and made a fuss.

Wen Qian had been craving hot pot for many days.

She looked at the tripe, duck intestines, yellow throat, duck blood, brain flower, crispy meat, beef and mutton rolls, potato chips, lotus root slices, enoki mushrooms, tofu skin, chrysanthemum, baby cabbage, lettuce, yam, and wide noodles on the table, and her saliva was almost flowing down.

The hot pot base is still half spicy and half tomato, because Li Mo and Gu Wanwan can't eat spicy food.

After eating and drinking, everyone cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks together, and then stood on the rooftop to chat.

Now the temperature outside is almost 60 degrees. The water level that rose due to the heavy rain has gradually receded, and with it the spread of viruses and diseases.

All the windows in the house are installed with diamond nets. Wen Qian looked at the two-centimeter-long mosquitoes outside the window. They seemed to be very sensitive to human smells. At this time, they were desperately hitting the diamond nets and glass, trying to fly in and suck their blood.

"There are basically few people left in our community."

Li Mo frowned slightly and spoke softly.

Because the young and strong had been taken away by the base, the old, weak and sick were left at home. Without enough food and extreme weather, they soon lost their lives.

In fact, the base's approach was correct.

Because resources are limited, and the old, weak and sick have no labor output.