154

Chapter 154: Don't Think About Returning Home If You Don't Participate In The Mission

Wen Qian leaned on the window and looked out, but it was too dark outside and she couldn't see anything.

Not long after, the gunshots disappeared, the cabin door opened, and everyone quickly got off the plane with their luggage.

Wen Qian and the others were not in a hurry, so they lazily followed at the back. When they got out, they saw Mo Han standing alone with two people, talking about something.

Wen Qian looked at the two people, unfamiliar faces, and had never seen them on the plane.

She glanced at the zombie bodies on the ground in the distance and guessed that they should be the people arranged by China before. After reconnecting, they came to pick them up today.

The gunshots in front should be them clearing the zombies nearby.

The sound of the plane and the gunshots made the zombies in the distance gather here. There was no time to say anything else, everyone jumped into the car and left quickly.

The car drove for nearly an hour and stopped. Wen Qian got out of the car with the team and looked around.

There were empty houses everywhere on the roadside. Compared with the country, the number of zombies here was obviously much less.

Wen Qian followed the large group into a house and searched upstairs and downstairs. After confirming that there were no zombies in the house, they locked the door and drew the curtains.

Then some people stood guard at the door, and some went upstairs and stood by the window with guns.

Mo Han and the two people who were in the cockpit before, plus the two people who were waiting for them, stood by the table, looking at the map on the table with flashlights, and whispered about something.

Wen Qian was not interested in listening, and was about to go upstairs for a stroll, but was dragged to the corner by Mu Beichuan.

"I plan to run away later, come with me?" He didn't waste any words and said straight to the point. "It's definitely not a good ending to follow this group of people."

"Where are you going to run to when you're unfamiliar with the place?"

"I have a house here, let's hide there for a few days. If they are lucky enough to survive, we'll go back with them. If they are unlucky enough to die here, I'll be a good person and burn some paper for them, so that they can be rich people in the underworld."

Wen Qian couldn't help laughing when she heard this, and said sarcastically: "You are a very nice person."

Mu Beichuan didn't say anything, staring at her smile in a daze. He stared at her for a while, then turned his head and coughed lightly, pinching his ears which were a little hot.

Mu Beichuan's heart beat a little faster, and he thought seriously, thinking that it might be because he hadn't touched a woman for too long.

Now, let alone a clean and beautiful woman, even if he ate a duck tongue, he might feel like a tongue kiss.

"Just know that I'm a good person." Mu Beichuan continued to persuade, "We've known each other for a while and I can't bear to see you die, so let's do it, come with me?"

"Where to go together?"

As soon as Mu Beichuan finished speaking, another cold voice sounded behind him, which frightened him and turned his head to meet Mo Han's eyes.

Mu Beichuan: "...Why are you walking without any sound? Who are you pretending to be a ghost to scare?"

Mo Han looked at him coldly. "You came here with the team to play on the plane?"

Mu Beichuan heard him say that and stopped pretending.

"I came here with the team to deal with my old man.

But my agreement to come here does not mean that I am willing to accompany you to die.

So in the next period of time, please ignore me completely, Chief Mo, we will not interfere with each other, and come to me when you have the life to complete the task."

"Why do you think I will take you with me when I go back?"

Mo Han looked at him expressionlessly, and his words were so cold that they could freeze people.

"To put it bluntly, this mission is to clean up the mess for your Mu family.

Your base lost the most crystal cores, and even the professor was kidnapped from you.

I don't care what your reason is for coming here with us, but I'm saying this, if you don't participate in this mission, there will be no place for you on the plane back home."

Mo Han's voice was very light, but every word hit Mu Beichuan's face directly.

Mu Beichuan was silent for a moment, and chuckled and said: "Is Chief Mo a little hostile to me?"

"You are a person who goes back on your words, and you still expect me to have a good face?"

Mo Han was too lazy to say anything else to him, and turned to look at Wen Qian.

"Come over to discuss something."

Where they are now, there is a base 20 kilometers away, which is also one of the targets of their operation this time.

Mo Han plans to take a few people to walk around the base, and the rest of the people will stay where they are.

Mo Han and Wen Qian walked to a corner in the distance and said softly.

"It's not convenient for you to stay with us. I'll go with you to find a house to live in temporarily."

"There are empty houses everywhere on this street. I think the one next door is good." Wen Qian glanced in the direction of Mu Beichuan and quickly retracted her gaze. "You go and do your work first. I'll go out for a walk."

Mo Han handed her a new phone with a satellite phone card here. "Contact me at any time if there is any situation. Be careful on the road."

Wen Qian smiled and said, "You should say this to yourself. I don't want to receive your call for help."

She patted Mo Han's shoulders twice, threw the phone into her chest bag, and asked Wen Rang to go out.

Ten meters away, another house. Wen Qian opened the door and went in. A zombie that was a head taller than her rushed directly up, and was kicked away by Wen Qian.

As the first blood that came to a foreign country, Wen Qian kindly left it with a complete body and hung its body at the door, so that it could guard its own door even if it died.

Several people went down the stairs to the basement. Because there were no windows, they finally dared to turn on the night light.

There was a billiard table in the basement. Wen Qian took the cue and hit a ball, then put the cue back and took out food from the space.

There is a 12-hour time difference between here and China. According to the time in China, it is time to lie in bed and sleep.

Although several people had slept on the plane, their biological clocks still made them feel uncomfortable. So Wen Qian decided to go out and do something to cheer up.

She had just observed in the car that the nearest supermarket should be two kilometers away, not very far, and they could walk there.

So, after everyone had eaten and drunk enough, they went straight to that place.

In the next room, the person in charge of observing the surrounding movements was stunned when he saw them swaggering out.

Three big people, one small and a pet, walking on the dark road full of zombies like a walk after dinner, it was terrifying to see.

Under the protection of Fu Yu'an's supernatural power, several people arrived at their destination smoothly.

The supermarket was in a mess, the shelves were empty, not even a roll of toilet paper was left.

Wen Qian said "tsk", and with the mentality of "since I'm here, I must take something away", he swept the shelves into the space with a big hand and cursed.

"Bah! Poor place!"